Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kamenas heroes
03-03-2011, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 02:35 PM by kkamena.)
RE: Kamenas heroes
(03-03-2011 01:14 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Since you posted the first picture, I have been trying to work out what it reminds me of and then it came to me this morning:

This is British actress Nicola Stapleton in Urban Ghost Story!

Though of course you kid looks a lot happier. Watchmen02

I have not seen that but I like it
(03-03-2011 12:42 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 02:21 AM)kkamena Wrote:  2nd do you guys get the PTSD like a flashback he thinks everyone is a Zombie?

Ya, I get the idea of the PTSD weakness. I don't think I would ever use the revolver in that situation, then. You would only hit the zed on a roll of 4, right? 5 or 6 hit the hero. You would be twice as likely to hit the hero. I think I would try "on a roll of 1 or 2" so it doesn;t affect the hit odds against the zombie, it just adds the chance of hitting the hero. Or, maybe it could be "Must always make a ranged attack against the closest individual in range (heroes or zombies). Then you would have to play him as a loner. That reminds me of the curse of the werewolf in A Touch of Evil.

Fixed so it's one or two now.
I have not fixed my card yet because dumb ass me forgot to save it in layers so I need to remake it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Two quick things:

1) What is your baby staring at!?!? Zombie03

2) On your husband's card, you have "on a on a space".

Nice cards!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2011, 03:22 PM
(03-03-2011 02:42 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Two quick things:

1) What is your baby staring at!?!? Zombie03

2) On your husband's card, you have "on a on a space".

Nice cards!

I'll fix that and food.
03-03-2011, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 03:54 PM by samuraitrev.)
This is the closest I could find. There's not many about!

Obviously needs a better paint job Zombie03
03-03-2011, 04:00 PM
(03-03-2011 03:53 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  This is the closest I could find. There's not many about!

Obviously needs a better paint job Zombie03

nice, and thank goodness even at my worst I don't look that frumpy.
anyways back to packing.
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Maybe for Mother's Instinct (since yeah, when protecting a child, adrenaline can do amazing things, but it's usually more impressive as the situation gets more dire), maybe it's +1 fight die per wound taken? That way, you can get the +2 fight dice when things are really bad.
03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
(03-03-2011 04:18 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  Maybe for Mother's Instinct (since yeah, when protecting a child, adrenaline can do amazing things, but it's usually more impressive as the situation gets more dire), maybe it's +1 fight die per wound taken? That way, you can get the +2 fight dice when things are really bad.

good idea and fixed
03-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Glad I could help!
03-03-2011, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 06:46 PM by Alice.)
For your husband's PTSD ability, should it read:

"When using a weapon"

as opposed to:

"using a weapon"

Just looked a little funny to me.

Awesome heroes though! I love 'em!

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
03-03-2011, 07:08 PM
I LOVE the crying babies idea! It adds an interesting game mechanic, and also makes perfect thematic sense. I have to admit, I had to think about the PTSD for a second, before I understood what you were going for there. I almost wonder if "flashback" would be a more accurate title, since he is not just having a straight up panic-attack, but actually kind of hallucinating that humans are "enemy targets." I don't know, you probably know the right technical terms better than I.

I also thought the 2 additional Fight Dice was a bit strong. On the other hand, I have great respect and fear of what I call "Mom Rage." I tell you what, I don't care if you are talking about humans, grizzly bears, crocodiles or even freaking cows...you do NOT effing mess with a baby if mommy is anywhere nearby unless you're prepared for the fight of your life!

Heh...kinda got carried away there, where was I...? Oh yeah, so anyway, gavindowning had a stroke of genius there, adding Fight Dice as the situation gets more dire. I'm glad to see you incorporated the idea. Heck, I might have to add that character, (or some variation thereof if you don't mind,) to my line-up of heroes!