Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
L4D or L4D2
08-25-2010, 05:08 PM
L4D or L4D2
Anyone still playing these? Me and a group of friends try to get some game time a couple times a week. I noticed a couple threads back in 09 but nothing current.

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2010, 06:03 PM
RE: L4D or L4D2
Had my first game for ages of the original L4D last night, still as much fun as ever.

I think the only reason there hasn't been much attention on here of late is that most of us have been playing Red Dead Redemption more.
08-25-2010, 07:54 PM
havn't picked that one up yet.. starcraft2 has been taking up my 'other' spare computer time..

soundguy
08-25-2010, 08:10 PM
I haven't bothered with SC2... I played the original when that came out, but I'm not as patient as I once was. About 3 of us on the boards have been "trying" to get a weekly gaming session time figured out. We "seem" to be in agreement that 6:00 EST on Tuesdays (at least for the next month or so) will be the meeting time. RDR is great fun and has been taking up most of the time. But there is something to be said about L4D and L4D2 gaming sessions... Especially when you're playing through a setting as a group... Such fun.

ANYHOW... be sure to post your gaming tag so that we can add you to our lists!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-25-2010, 08:17 PM
i'm pretty sure on L4D/2 I'm in as c.britton I play with a couple guys named 'stu' and 'theo' or 'theo69' can't remember Watchmen02

we use the steamchat in other games as well, ones that don't have chat.. so it makes it easier to play in groups.

suposed to do some SC2 tonight.. we will see what time everyone gets off work though...

soundguy
08-25-2010, 09:36 PM
I play them on Xbox 360. Don't have a PC that can run games, so I rely on consoles. But I'm always up for a game of L4D or L4D2.
09-03-2010, 05:18 PM
I play L4D 2 more, I like the added stuff in 2 but I like the survivors from 1 more, so sad about Bill he was my favorite.
He was so bad ass he smoked his cig, when he was frickin dead!
09-11-2010, 02:32 AM
2 of my alltime favorite games.

Steam really nailed it in the head (pun inteaded) with these games.

So much good zombie survival horror fun.

Zombie17
09-13-2010, 01:35 PM
yep.. I like the survivors from l4d more.. but you do what ya have ta do!

Watchmen02

soundguy
11-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Well the game is fun but i honestly prefear the L4D2.