Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LAST NIGHT ON BAGHDAD: A MILITARY VERSION OF LAST NIGHT ON EARTH
01-25-2012, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2012 02:24 PM by Marco.)
LAST NIGHT ON BAGHDAD: A MILITARY VERSION OF LAST NIGHT ON EARTH
Hello everybody!
I'm Marco from Italy.
It's a long time that I visit this site (every other day).
I LOVE Last Night On Earth!!!
You can learn to play in 5 minutes but the key to victory is not so simple.
This game is sooooo funny!!! It lets you live the situations that we see in our favourite movies.
And I love the discussions between Heroes ("It's better do this.", "No, it's better do that."): I laugh so much (I alway play as Zombie Master).
I like other boargames like Memoir '44, Battlelore and Commands & Colors Napoleonics.
I'm always looking for something new (never stop: children in our hearts always need new toys).
That's why I discovered a game that has some points in common with LNOE: it's Boots On The Ground.
It's a very good game: the rules are easy to learn but allow tactical depth. I like it very much.
The original game has been created for 1-3 players but I made a variant for up to 7 players and with some rules changes that make it pretty quite similar to LNOE.
I playtested it and it's balanced and very funny.
If you are looking for something different or for something that may inspire new scenarios and/or variants, take a look at it ( http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/7561...up-to...).
The link is for my variant while the rulebook is downloadable at the Worthington Games site.
Comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
I wanna conclude my introduction, saying a big THANK YOU to all of you for your ideas, scenarios and variants, for your passion and for your sympathy. Wish for you all the best.
Keep it up!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply