Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE Picture Gallery
09-27-2012, 05:05 AM
LNOE Picture Gallery
Does anyone know of a site, or source where we can get good quality pictures of the Images used in the cards? I ask this because I'd like to use some of them for some Custom Scenarios, and nothing beats showing consistency like using the same people in the Scenario pictures and settings.

If there are no such sources online, it might actually be useful for future purposes to have those pictures taken and uploaded here sometime.

Just a thought Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: LNOE Picture Gallery
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/247561/la...ombie-game

There are more but BGG is a great resource. I am planning on making a few my self.
09-27-2012, 02:15 PM
We have formally requested FFG for some of the original art files to use for fan projects (not template, but the artwork itself, like the book illustrations). They have not yet responded other than they would consider it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Ah I see what you mean then, that would be really nice if they gave them.
09-27-2012, 11:11 PM
Worst case scenario, I bring out a good camera and take snapshots of the cards, but seeing as that they were directly asked and haven't responded, does that mean it's not safe to do it?

I'd assume it's okay because we're actually using their board templates, but better to be safe.