Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 14 We've got to go back! (me as Zombies)
01-12-2012, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 07:11 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 14 We've got to go back! (me as Zombies)
Hi there to all you LNoE gamers new starters and vets. This report is from an official web scenario from the FFP website. Here's the link down load it. Play it + there's others there too! http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonear...ntent.html One Hero is a Zombie killing machine and causes 13 Zombie deaths. Read on and enjoy.

Scenario Special Rules: Number Counters.
Mission The Heroes must find 2 Bio Canisters (using the 6 random number counters) and get them onto the Truck.
Board Sections x6 and Town Centre Prearranged see scenario.
Characters (Scenario instructs you to choose) The Heroes chose Billy, Stacy, Amanda and Rachelle.
Starting Zombies 4
Turns 17

PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
UI = Unique Item
ST = Survival Tactic
ZGW= Zombie Grave Weapon

Pregame
The Heroes opted to choose 6 Hero cards from the Hero deck rather than be dealt 12 random Hero cards. Billy is a Survivor (+1 Movement) and has a Fire Extinguisher. Stacy has some Garden Shears. Amanda has Endurance (+1 Health). Rachelle starts with her Revolver and Flashlight as normal.

Turn 1
Screams and moans are heard from the Gas Station as it's become a New Zombie Spawning Pit. The Heroes find themselves Trapped as the Zombies manage to surround the Heroes as they arrive in the Truck. This could be one short game!

Billy comes to the rescue with his Fire Extinguisher blasting all the dead heads away from the Truck.
"Move now! We won't get a second chance!"

Billy then gets a 6 which gives him a M of 8! He sprints across the board hoping to nab the first canister. Rachelle takes aim and takes out the 1st Zombie with her Revolver.

Turn 2
Billy loses his Survivor because he believes everything's Hopeless. Stacy gets surrounded and goes all Brain Dead/Dead Alive with the Garden Shears killing an incredible 5 Zombies.

Rachelle searches a building for a Canister but it's empty. She takes down another maggoty corpse with the Revolver.

Turn 3
Amanda finds a First Aid Kit.

Turn 4
Billy is bodychecked mid-run and rotten teeth sink into his leg wounding him. With a cry of agony he fights to escape it's filth encrusted clutches. Rachelle de-brains another Zombie and gains her Advanced Ability Manhunt.

Turn 5
Billy after feeling hopeless earlier the mental strain and the wound he received make him go Hysterical.
"That's it game over man, game over! We're doomed, we're all gonna die, I wanna go home waghhhhhh..."
As Amanda's trying to calm Billy down she gets bitten by a particularly gunky looking Zombie and is wounded by a deep scratch.
"The infection's only carried by bites right? I'll be ok...I just need to rest..I Feel Kinda Strange.." The other Heroes start to back away from her. Stacy charges into another Zombie Garden Shears poised high another pusbag's head rolls in the dust. The other Heroes smell her covered in guts and black gore and try to stand up wind. She actually looks like one of the Zombies with the same kind of murderous rage in battle. Defeatist Billy walks out into the street away from safety straight into the arms of two Zombies his agonising screams reverberate across the once sleepy town. His lifeless body is torn to bite sized chunks.

The Zombies were growing in number and had gained their Advanced Ability Swarm. Rachelle fires at another Zombie killing it. Yet every one that falls, two takes it's place.

Turn 6
Stacy lops off another head with the Garden Shears then stamps on the skull crushing it underfoot. She has now gained her Advanced Ability Curiosity. Amanda gives Rachelle her First Aid Kit.

Turn 7
A New Spawning Pit appears in the Airplane Hanger. Stacy is suddenly Caught Off Guard so can't use her hand weapon. She has to fight the Zombie tooth and nail. She emerges victorious from the fray wiping brains off her hands. [Jeez What a Badass!] Amanda is killed and turned into a Zombie Hero. The Zombies have gained their Advanced Ability Ravenous. Stacy searches for another Canister but it's empty. Rachelle shoots and kills another of the rotting horde with her Revolver.

Turn 8
My God They've Taken the General Store. Stacy gets a wound seeing her comrades fall she begins to feel Hopeless.

Turn 9
Stacy and Rachelle collectively cry No It Can't Be as a Zombiefied Mr Goddard smashes his way out of a nearby building. Stacy is wounded again her strength finally waning. Rachelle arrives with a First Aid Kit and Heals Stacy's 2 wounds.
"C'mon we can do this! We can get outta here but we gotta work together. Now get up and fight damn you!"

Turn 10
The power is cut to the Hospital as it's Lights Out. The Heroes battle heroically but both are wounded once each. Stacy's wound is received by Zombie Amanda. Stacy retaliates with the Garden Shears and kills another Zombie. Rachelle frantically fires the Revolver which runs out of ammo. With a scream of frustration she throws the gun at a Zombies head discarding it.

Turn 11
My God They've Taken The Diner. Stacy screams How Do You Like It? becoming almost feral biting the decomposing throat out of a Zombie killing it. She then chops off 2 more heads with the Garden Shears. Rachelle is wounded again by a hungry Zombie. Unable to escape in the Hero turn weaponless Rachelle is dragged to the ground and killed by Zombie Goddard. [If you look closely he's actually looking right at YOU!]

Stacy lays Zombie Amanda to rest with the Garden Shears. Unfortunately a hulking great Zombie knocks her to the ground as her weapon escapes her grasp. At this point we will leave this story but just know this. Stacy died not just as a Hero but as a Legend.

Result Zombie victory.
Weapon of choice Garden Shears (11 kills)
Hero of the game Stacy uncovered 1 possible Bio Canister and killed 13 Zombies!
I hope you enjoyed this report. Please comment

To see the next report go here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: Game Report 14 We've got to go back!
Very nice report Trev, as always.
One question that I do have, do you take the pictures as you are playing the game? Or do you take notes and go back and stage them? The pics look really excellent for the reports, but (for me) I think it would be distrasting to pause the game to set up and snap the pic... Just curious about your methods.
01-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Hi Trev. As always I enjoy your stories. You make me want to get Advanced Abilities Insane19

Stacey fought valiantly.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Another awesome report... and I always love it when Billy gets his! Useless bugger.
01-13-2012, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2012 09:25 PM by samuraitrev.)
(01-12-2012 09:41 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  Very nice report Trev, as always.
One question that I do have, do you take the pictures as you are playing the game? Or do you take notes and go back and stage them? The pics look really excellent for the reports, but (for me) I think it would be distrasting to pause the game to set up and snap the pic... Just curious about your methods.

It's a good question munky I take the pictures mid game and get called sad etc. but It actually only takes me about 10 seconds. The board is well lit with a lamp and I have a pretty idiot proof camera that does the hard work for me. Plus while I'm taking the quick snap people have chance for another beer or toilet break!

Thanks Munky, Princess and Viking for letting me know you read and enjoyed it. If anyone else read it, just post. I like to hear your comments, positive or constructive.
01-15-2012, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2012 07:05 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
I enjoy reading your game reports, each game really could be a story / film!

Also, the narrative helps me to understand the rules, especially the order in which things are done like exchanging items or doing something during your movement phase. As a new player who quickly bought three expansions, there does seem to be a lot not to forget sometimes, especially when the action "hots up"!

And as for te excellent paint jobs...
01-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi, well...work finally did it to me. I can no longer see any images on this site. I can still read the text, but all of the wonderful pictures, that go with stories, are no longer viewable to me. Insane19 so sad Insane19

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-19-2012, 02:45 AM
That rather sucks PJON but at least you can get here from work TZG is blocked at my work.

Sam another great report,I love reading these things.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-19-2012, 04:38 AM
(01-18-2012 05:49 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, well...work finally did it to me. I can no longer see any images on this site. I can still read the text, but all of the wonderful pictures, that go with stories, are no longer viewable to me. Insane19 so sad Insane19

Oddly... same here. Can see the pics and avatars just fine at home, but not at work. Seems that it coincides with the increased spam activity...
01-19-2012, 05:52 PM
I am writing this on a plane bound for America with my katana disguised as an oversized ornamental letter opener. I will discuss with your respective bosses about staff morale and basic human rights for viewing TZG pictures. Heads will roll...