Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LNoE Storage
07-10-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: LNoE Storage
That's 1 classy case. I look forward to seeing your painted figures
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2012, 04:10 PM
(07-10-2012 06:57 AM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  [Image: lnoestorage3.jpg]
Underneath the bead container is a section of pluck foam (came with the box) to support the container from shaking around. Also Deckboxes, Scenario/Hero cards, and round stackable bead containers for other tokens. The plastic baggies hold all the larger tokens (Truck, Meteor, barricades, etc)

How big are those 2 deck boxes in the upper left corner? 150 or 200?

FYI: I'm totally stealing this idea! Hope you don't mind.
07-26-2012, 05:46 PM
(07-25-2012 04:10 PM)enigma75 Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 06:57 AM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  [Image: lnoestorage3.jpg]
Underneath the bead container is a section of pluck foam (came with the box) to support the container from shaking around. Also Deckboxes, Scenario/Hero cards, and round stackable bead containers for other tokens. The plastic baggies hold all the larger tokens (Truck, Meteor, barricades, etc)

How big are those 2 deck boxes in the upper left corner? 150 or 200?

FYI: I'm totally stealing this idea! Hope you don't mind.

I don't mind at all, in fact I'm honored. I've had a couple people say they wanted to use this idea. The 2 main deck-boxes are 150. and the 3 for UI, ST, and GW cards are around 50-75 i believe. Watchmen02

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-26-2012, 11:16 PM
I really like that case. It makes me feel unorganized, as I am still using the LNoE and GH boxes to keep everything together.
07-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey ZombieWaffle,

I've seen several people now who have those see-through plastic boxes to hold the decks of cards. I've searched online for them with no luck and I've asked on here before with no reply. Where do you find those?

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
07-28-2012, 01:28 PM
Try your local comic book and card game store, otherwise google the brand - "Ultra Pro". Your game store people will probably recognize the brand at least

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-28-2012, 09:08 PM
(07-28-2012 01:28 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  Try your local comic book and card game store, otherwise google the brand - "Ultra Pro". Your game store people will probably recognize the brand at least

Thanks! I've got little hobby boxes to hold most of my stuff but I want to protect the cards.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
07-30-2012, 02:04 PM
(07-28-2012 09:08 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  
(07-28-2012 01:28 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  Try your local comic book and card game store, otherwise google the brand - "Ultra Pro". Your game store people will probably recognize the brand at least

Thanks! I've got little hobby boxes to hold most of my stuff but I want to protect the cards.

Amazon has them too...that's where I plan on getting mine since there's no comic/card shop in my town. Insane19