Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
LNoE Storage
02-22-2011, 07:12 PM
RE: LNoE Storage
Hey, I picked up one of these cases and posted some pictures over here. I found the box at a local Hobby Lobby, so if you have one in your area you might want to check it out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Updated product link:
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/store/item.as...mId=156583
03-24-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm surprise FFP didn't start selling boxes for their games yet, with all the expansions they have... Nice recommendation!

*Braaaiiiinnnnns......*
05-15-2011, 11:55 PM
(02-03-2011 10:20 AM)Emp Wrote:  Draven (new guy here) is working on something as well. So far the things he told me it will look amazing.

I wonder if Wrath of Ashardalon would fit in one of these too? That game is huge.
05-16-2011, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2011 10:58 PM by Mr. ONEarm.)
Thats cool as hell... But I like my tackle box top portion is for the heroes and the bottom part is for zombies, there is plenty room for expanding if they ever release more heroes/zombie stuff only problem is there is no room for the game board and cards and I still use the Growing Hunger box...
06-24-2012, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2012 07:23 PM by EvilNed.)
This is my box.

[Image: scaled.php?server=155&filename=2...es=landing]

It's currently holding LNOE and Growing Hunger. I think I can squeeze in Survival of the Fittest there as well, and maybe Hero Pack 1. But that's really pushing it.
07-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Ive got some of my own ideas about storage formulating right now, will have more details in a few weeks, need to work on dimensions, (already have some carrying cases for minis, tokens and cards). Don't want that money to have been wasted

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Picked up an aluminum tool box today (30$) at the local hardware store, opened up to find foam and dividers and wonderous things, pictures up soon.

07-10-2012, 06:57 AM
[Image: lnoestorage1.jpg]
This is the outside of the container. It is an aluminum toolbox from the hardware store. Cost about $30
[Image: lnoestorage2.jpg]
This is the case upon being opened. The bead container holds miniatures, dice, wound markers and the suntracker/red tracker(for Die! Zombies Die! etc..) Behind the board on the inside of the lid (which locks in place) is a folder with all the paper supplements from the web(Scenarios and other stuff), and rulebooks.
[Image: lnoestorage3.jpg]
Underneath the bead container is a section of pluck foam (came with the box) to support the container from shaking around. Also Deckboxes, Scenario/Hero cards, and round stackable bead containers for other tokens. The plastic baggies hold all the larger tokens (Truck, Meteor, barricades, etc)
[Image: lnoestorage4.jpg]
Underneath the pluck foam are the game boards. The Sun Track board lays along one side of the box and everything fits nice and snug for around $50 total.

Going to paint the case eventually.

07-10-2012, 07:12 AM
Nice one ZW, waiting to see the paintjob