Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Putting the game away, LNOE storage...
02-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Putting the game away, LNOE storage...
Game Tupperware:

[Image: Game_tupperware01.jpg]

scrapbook page box $6.99 "Micheal's"
tackle-box $3.99 "Wal-Mart"

[Image: game_tackle01.jpg]

dice, plastic zombies, metal survivors and zombies
(could add chits here as well)

[Image: Game_tupperware02.jpg]

yeah bought ZED reinforcements; they are so Andy Warhol I love the colors, dont think I will paint my original game components...

[Image: Game_tupperware03.jpg]

main game section; chits, cards both decks in individual tupperware $2 ea., one 10 Card expansion (baseball card plastic holder it came in), two complete sets game boards, rules

[Image: Game_tupperware04.jpg]

coming out to play...

too cool!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ddgdemon/Games/Brains_Moon2.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2011, 08:18 PM
RE: Putting the game away, LNOE storage...
very neat and organized, love it! I picked up an artist's case from Hobby Lobby that was mentioned in another thread. Everything fits in there with some stackable bead containers. I'll have to take pictures when I get the chance.
02-21-2011, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2011 10:06 PM by thegamelord.)
ok, I have got to get me one of those!
02-22-2011, 03:36 AM
i have something very similar but with two smaller ones, one which holds the figures and one that holds all of the tokens and chits. it houses LNOE and all of the expansions for it and IFOS, but when the next LNOE expansion comes out i am going to have to buy a deeper large case from Art Bins

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
02-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Picked up this case from Hobby Lobby, it goes back and forth between in and out of stock on their website here, but I found it and the round bead containers at the brick & mortar store.
[Image: 5468314515_d136d114e5_z.jpg]
It has an inner tray and 'arms' that hold a pallete in the top portion. The top part kind of pinches, so I was wary about keeping the boards up there, I use that part to hold a folder with rules, web scenarios, and custom scenarios.
[Image: 5468908242_7b7eca3274_z.jpg]
Under the tray I have the boards in a padded envelope to prevent dinging them up to much. The wood blocks are realy simple card holders I got off of eBay. They'd be super easy to make if I had the tools, but they were cheap enough either way. The card cases were also from eBay, but can probably be found at any card shop.
[Image: 5468314413_250def7169_z.jpg]
The component holders were from Hobby Lobby as well, the screw into one another and make it easy to keep everything seperate and easy to find.
[Image: 5468314287_9530c28eec_z.jpg]
The miniatures are in a seperate box. I'm getting them painted right now and need to find some foam dividers.