Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Token and Mini Storage
05-21-2013, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2013 05:26 PM by alderdust.)
LNoE Token and Mini Storage
Hi all, recently I went looking for some storage solutions for my tokens. I had been punching them in and out for a long time now and now are worried I am doing damage to the edges by doing this so I went to Lowes to the nuts and bolts containers and found some nice plastic storage containers...they cost me $5-6 for both. Below are the pictures of how I stored everything. The only things that are not in the container are the truck and the giant ass meteor (the tractor fits fine)...If i cut out the open section in the one larger container seen in the picture where there is two sections of growing room then they will fit I just haven't found a good way to cut out the blocker that is there. The sun tracks do not fit either they are too long for the inside and laying them on top would damage them cause there are small container sections on the lid that make sure to keep your tokens where they are even if the container is shook all to hell. I do own all of the current base games and expansions including timber peak and grave weapon zombies, the only thing I do not own are the radioactive and crystal colored zeds. Anyways hope this helps some of you and inspires some of you to embark on your own storage solutions. I posted the product label and the barcodes to help you all out if you want to use my solution.

[Image: nq90rl.jpg]

[Image: f9jnr9.jpg]

[Image: 2u5rwc4.jpg]

[Image: 29x6842.jpg]

[Image: edkzk.jpg]

[Image: 350ns5t.jpg]

[Image: 9isold.jpg]

Enjoy!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2013, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2013 09:34 PM by friskers96.)
RE: LNoE Token and Mini Storage
Nice, I went the Plano route, never thought of checking Home Depot or Lowes for a storage solution. Main issue I had was finding something with a slot big enough to hold that long barricade, drove me nuts. Did you go ahead and get a big storage box for the rest of the stuff too, or you still waiting for BINF?

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Looks good. I got some plano boxes but I might go you route and use the plano for fishing stuff. But I am going to wait tell BITF comes out before I do any thing.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
05-22-2013, 03:59 AM
Yeah still no good solutions for cards or board pieces yet but the hobby lobby artist case looks tempting
05-22-2013, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 05:31 AM by friskers96.)
My cards are un sleeved and I have them in the Plano case with my "hero" gear. Same with zombies. There is a third for the misc game setup tokens. If I sleeve them I don't know where I'd put them.. I have a big Rubbermaid container, inside is the three Plano cases. The hero pack 1 box modified for hero character cards on the bottom and made a tray for scenario cards to sit on top. The growing hunger box holds all the boards and sun trackers. All that goes in the Rubbermaid box and my binder lives at the top..

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Yeah I have sleeves for all my cards but haven't sleeve them yet due to storage issues I have a could blackjack discard trays that are large enough to hold them but then it would just be sitting out as well
05-22-2013, 06:24 PM
so far i'm still using 2 of the big boxes from lnoe and the expansion.. and a plastic case for the painted mini's gonna have to expand that...
12-04-2013, 11:14 AM
I searched many facilities of Storage in Mitchell. I can't trust it unless any customer tell me to hire. Please help me in selecting good option.
12-04-2013, 12:13 PM
V2-Can't really say much about Storage Garages in Oz but, it's a bit much for
storing a single Game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-04-2013, 02:47 PM
i can still stuff mine into 2 of the large boxes and a fishing lure containter for the painted mini's