Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night at the Mall Variant from BGG
04-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Night at the Mall Variant from BGG
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/6426...iant-is-on

I will let you all know how it goes after I get my Mall Madness I recently purchased from Ebay comes in.

Seems like an awesome blast though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2011, 08:17 PM
RE: Last Night at the Mall Variant from BGG
Played a run of this scenario.

It was super fun, really hard/crazy for heroes though. Kinda was imbalanced towards zombies. When using the dots system Heroes kind of lacked especially with 35 zombies and autospawn.

I was thinking for heroes give them 3 starting cards. That may even things up. But 35 still seems like alot. I may add in exploration search markers to see if that evens it up with 35 zombies and leave out the markers if we just use 21 zombies.
09-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Is it possible to play on a plannar map? I didnt realize it had a second floor on the scenario description, just when i went searching on ebay. Since i live on Brazil is kind of hard to buy this kind of stuff.
So i was thinking in drawing it on illustrator and printing it in just one level, will it work?

Regards
09-27-2012, 09:04 PM
So jealous been looking for mall madness in the UK its like goldust I've wanted it since I see it on bgg too its a fun concept using the mall perfect for LNOE :-)
09-28-2012, 06:31 AM
(09-27-2012 09:04 PM)zombielover77 Wrote:  So jealous been looking for mall madness in the UK its like goldust I've wanted it since I see it on bgg too its a fun concept using the mall perfect for LNOE :-)

Then I suggest you take a look at this auction on Ebay.

Looks like your game - and cheap too. You've got 11 hours...

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2012, 06:04 PM
9 minutes left on the auction... Mall Madness current price £0.99.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 06:44 PM
We (my wife and me) are creating the mall madness scenario for plannar printing. We think its going to be 4 A3 sheets (or 1 A1, but thats going to be a pain to store), with the same layout and stores, but not so girly, more realistic. We are thinking about adding some zombie related graphics, like blood stains on the floor or something. IF anyone has any idea, please let me know. As soon as we have something (Currently we are just drawing the blocks =D) ill post here or in another tread.