Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night in Springfield (working title)
03-28-2011, 08:00 PM
RE: Last Night in Springfield (working title)
I like the idea a lot, but I think you're missing a lot of character variation. First thing: it's all guys! What about Marge, or Lisa, or Lunchlady Doris? Remember Lunchlady Doris' best line ever. "More testicles means more iron." And even with the guy characters, your selection is mostly comprised of the obvious fighters. LNOE is comprised of quite a selection of people, from a priest to a prom queen to a cop.

Lisa's pointy hair could fend of zombie bites.
Ned Flanders' endless optimism could annoy both Heroes and Zombies.
Marge can nag zombies into submission.
Milhouse would just plain stink at everything!
And no Krusty???

But I have to say that your choice of Ranier Woflcastle's quote is perfect.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2011, 09:35 AM
(03-28-2011 08:00 PM)arveljoffi Wrote:  I like the idea a lot, but I think you're missing a lot of character variation. First thing: it's all guys! What about Marge, or Lisa, or Lunchlady Doris? Remember Lunchlady Doris' best line ever. "More testicles means more iron." And even with the guy characters, your selection is mostly comprised of the obvious fighters. LNOE is comprised of quite a selection of people, from a priest to a prom queen to a cop.

Lisa's pointy hair could fend of zombie bites.
Ned Flanders' endless optimism could annoy both Heroes and Zombies.
Marge can nag zombies into submission.
Milhouse would just plain stink at everything!
And no Krusty???

But I have to say that your choice of Ranier Woflcastle's quote is perfect.

Hehe yeah i got tons of ideas and alot more characters ideas, this project aint finnished yet, but for now i really got lack of time, got stuck with Dragon Age 2 on PC lol

But some characters that is under construction is:
Marge, Lisa, Flanders, Principel Skinner, Mr Burns, Krusty, Sideshow Bob, Milhouse, Herman, Nelson, Jimbo, kearney.

But first i need to make the changes that Grundunza came up with.
Thanks for your input, i will take some time to rethink some since your right about most of them are fighters. Mostley the non fighters for now is the children and Flanders

ow and i got an Event card for Blinky.. Watchmen02

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
04-05-2011, 01:23 AM
Good to hear the project is still in the works.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
03-24-2012, 08:18 PM
I laught a lot whit this one, i will check this in a game...
03-25-2012, 03:05 AM
(03-07-2011 06:55 PM)Cimex188 Wrote:  Last Night in Springfield

EDIT: Scroll down for characters...

Currently: 8 characters made

This project is not in my main focus right now since im currently working on 3 other projects, and one of them is almost done. And i want to finish atleast that one first.

This Simpsons Project is pretty huge and i really could use some HELP with some ideas on Hero's Special Rules, Quotes, Pictures etc etc.
Making rules to all the characters in Simpsons is gonna take some time, and i noticed i started to invent same stuff over and over. Watchmen02

Great project! I have one small suggestions. Your Homer Simpson character should have ability "Pea Brain" - Immune from zombie hunger (due to tiny brain which does not attract zombies).

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
04-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Homer will have a kind of inmunity...small target because small brain...Lisa will have a serius problem in that...she will be a zombie magnet.