Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Left 4 Dead Charger miniature
12-12-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Left 4 Dead Charger miniature
Wow. That is awesome.... Just 1 question.....can you make a Juliet from lollipop chainsaw with or with out her boyfriend nick?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 01:47 AM
(12-12-2012 01:18 AM)zxenluvszev Wrote:  Wow. That is awesome.... Just 1 question.....can you make a Juliet from lollipop chainsaw with or with out her boyfriend nick?

Why thank you.

And to answer your question...yes I can make a Juliet.
Now I just have to find the time to get it done.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Great job WD. I think after painting the texture of the material kinda adds a little extra dimension to the skin of the monster.
At least, it looks like that in the picture Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
12-12-2012, 03:07 PM
(12-12-2012 10:39 AM)Emp Wrote:  Great job WD. I think after painting the texture of the material kinda adds a little extra dimension to the skin of the monster.
At least, it looks like that in the picture Watchmen02

Yeah it does, I agree.
But still wish it was a smoother plastic.
But hey its better than nothing.
12-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Don't you have options on chosing the material you get it printed in?
I found a site recently and you could even select GOLD Watchmen02
It was an online store and now when I try to find the url again I can't find it *kicks himself for not saving it*

I am the reason God stopped watching.
12-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Inspiring, wisdomknight. This opens up a hole new world, not only for miniature creations but also for props in general and building ideas.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
12-13-2012, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 05:49 PM by wisdomknight.)
(12-13-2012 01:51 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Inspiring, wisdomknight. This opens up a hole new world, not only for miniature creations but also for props in general and building ideas.

Thanks man
(12-13-2012 11:32 AM)Emp Wrote:  Don't you have options on choosing the material you get it printed in?
I found a site recently and you could even select GOLD Watchmen02
It was an online store and now when I try to find the url again I can't find it *kicks himself for not saving it*

The charger miniature has the smoothest plastic material that still gives a moderate amount of detail.

Any other material would be either more smooth but with a serious lose of detail (unusable for a mini) OR more detailed but have a ridge-like texture (not smooth at all) and looks even worse painted.

Ive experimented with multiple materials and believe it or not the cheapest material (well the smoothed version of it anyhow) is by far the best for miniatures.
02-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Would using a sealer on it first the applying a primer over the sealer help give a more solid surface?

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
02-18-2013, 09:16 AM
wow truly amazing concept, looks like a zombie hero, i can imagine it tackling doors so other zombies can go in.
Find all posts by this user