Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Rules: Barricades
07-30-2008, 06:26 AM
New Rules: Barricades
instead of moveing or searching you may barricade a wall. when you barricade it blocks two spaces on that wall. you may build up the barricades up to three times. for a zombie to break down a barricade it must be in front of hit, and use its movement to roll a d6 on a 4+ it is broken down. zombies and humans may not walk threw barricades even if escape threw the windows is played. humans may break down one barricade using there movement no roll needed. you may shoot threw barricades enless it is build up three times.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: New Rules: Barricades
(07-30-2008 06:26 AM)deadrabbit Wrote:  instead of moveing or searching you may barricade a wall. when you barricade it blocks two spaces on that wall. you may build up the barricades up to three times. for a zombie to break down a barricade it must be in front of hit, and use its movement to roll a d6 on a 4+ it is broken down. zombies and humans may not walk threw barricades even if escape threw the windows is played. humans may break down one barricade using there movement no roll needed. you may shoot threw barricades enless it is build up three times.

i love this idea. i might use a phew tweeks but its a great start i have been trying to figure out how to make this mechanic work for a while now
12-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Huzoozoo, since Deadrabbit made this suggestion, they have actually made rules for barricades -- in the Survival of the Fittest expansion. You may also want to take a look into that if you want barricades.
12-10-2010, 07:50 PM
The way it works in SotF is almost identical to his idea. Heh.
12-23-2010, 07:29 PM
I like that rule as well. I may try it out next time I'm able to play.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2010, 12:20 AM
I just opened up my SofF, and my first impression is that the barricades notion is going to be a fantastic addition to the game.
02-11-2011, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 11:57 PM by deadrabbit.)
(12-10-2010 07:50 PM)Orguss Wrote:  The way it works in SotF is almost identical to his idea. Heh.

wouldnt be the first time ffp borrowed an idea. i give them gladly.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
12-31-2011, 09:08 PM
just got the survival of the fittest expansion and yeah are rules for barricades are suspiciously similar.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
10-15-2012, 11:09 AM
SOTF is a true must have extension Watchmen02