Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
New Rules Index. (Each Answer From Jason C. Hill)
02-26-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: New Rules Index. (Each Answer From Jason C. Hill) (I'm currently editing this)
Per Request a Post...Carry on

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: New Rules Index. (Each Answer From Jason C. Hill) (I'm currently editing this)
(02-26-2013 11:51 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Per Request a Post...Carry on

OD

Thanks OD and Sarge the post requests were to allow me to put this thread together. What was happening was I was trying to split the rules list up into seperate posts. However the posts kept merging. So I needed a post or 2 to seperate my posts (to stop them merging). I then deleted the posts. Hope that makes sense and thanks for helping.
02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Great job! This has been really helpful. Thanks!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2013, 11:31 PM
At Last...

The LNoE Rule list is complete. I never realised it would take me that long. I'm now off for a well deserved beer. I hope you guys use this.
04-07-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: New Rules Index. (Each Answer From Jason C. Hill)
I just bought this game and all the expansions, but I must say I feel a bit overwhelm ed that there is so much errata here! Are new versions of the game corrected with these observations?
04-07-2013, 08:24 PM
(03-06-2013 11:31 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  At Last...

The LNoE Rule list is complete. I never realised it would take me that long. I'm now off for a well deserved beer. I hope you guys use this.

Printed it thanks man
04-08-2013, 02:36 AM
(04-07-2013 08:07 PM)Cloaker Wrote:  I just bought this game and all the expansions, but I must say I feel a bit overwhelm ed that there is so much errata here! Are new versions of the game corrected with these observations?

The rulebooks that come with the game cover everything you need to play the game. Many of the points covered here are rare instances or clarifications of rules. Don't be scared off, the base game mechanics are excellent!Watchmen02

This thread is in place if there's anything you're unsure of you can check it here. It was my intention to help out the community by putting everything in one place.

Happy gaming!
04-28-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm still working on the rulebook template to make the epic rulebook of the dead... It takes soooooo much time. I might need to employ help of those who are better than I.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2014, 08:01 PM
This was awesome! Well done and thank you. Going to add on to it for Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest?
04-27-2014, 11:42 PM
(02-20-2014 08:01 PM)Sappington Wrote:  This was awesome! Well done and thank you. Going to add on to it for Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest?

he is getting lazy, isn't he? Still enjoying that beer S.? No, I apriciated the time you put it this, just great!!