Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Weapons!
08-25-2012, 05:12 PM
New Weapons!
TWO NEW WEAPONS!

And yes, the samurai sword is the same as the Garden Shears, but so what? I wanted a sword.

http://i.imgur.com/gyPb7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xttMR.jpg

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2012, 03:48 AM
RE: New Weapons!
Nice!!!!! I really like the sword.
09-18-2012, 12:06 PM
what filter did you use on the images to make them match the game so well?

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2012, 01:18 PM
I think the rocket launcher should be double handed. I do like that it isn't a gun, so you can't pull it easily.

I would love to get the RL and duct tape it to something like a lighter and then play holy weapon blessing on it, that would be fun.
09-20-2012, 05:33 PM
(09-18-2012 01:18 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote:  I think the rocket launcher should be double handed. I do like that it isn't a gun, so you can't pull it easily.

I would love to get the RL and duct tape it to something like a lighter and then play holy weapon blessing on it, that would be fun.

Hi, The RL has the Gun symbol, so it could be pulled easily ?

That is completely rude, if you ask me Insane19

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Yank the gun symbol off of the rocket launcher. "Tile" has a specific meaning in LNOE. You mean "space".
09-21-2012, 08:51 PM
(09-20-2012 05:33 PM)PJON Wrote:  That is completely rude, if you ask me Insane19

When I do play heroes, I go all out for the craziest stuff I can pull off. I play Stacy a lot, camping spawn points for the cards and duct taping things that most people won't.

I duct taped a lighter to Dynamite and got to use it three times. Fence post jumper cables was crazy fun, just moving zombies all around the board. Really aggravated the zombie player.
09-21-2012, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 09:16 PM by PJON.)
(09-21-2012 08:51 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote:  
(09-20-2012 05:33 PM)PJON Wrote:  That is completely rude, if you ask me Insane19

Really aggravated the zombie player.

yeah, i know. LOL Between duct tape and holy blessed item placed on Jade or Victor. They become worse than a Sherman tank. All i can do is quickly dig through the Zombie cards looking for my L/71 cannon.

Holy blessed Fire Extinguisher Insane19 so sad I am
Holy blessed First Aid Kit Insane19 Insane19 so very sad
Holy Blessed Betsy/ TJ Thoroughbred WTF ? Watchmen01

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-21-2012, 10:37 PM
I/we do always play the Rocket-Launcher as 'double-handed' and the gun icon doesn't mean squat to me. There was a great moment in a game when one of the heroes got turned into a zombie hero and had to be 'put down' by his buddies...with a rocket!

I think 'tile' is clear enough for most english speakers to follow.

The Photoshop filter for making image look all 'LNOE' is just the 'watercolor' filter.
09-21-2012, 11:04 PM
I mention tile vs space because both actually have a meaning in the game rules. Tile is an entire board piece!