TheZombieGame.com Forums
New Weapons! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: New Weapons! (/Thread-New-Weapons)

Pages: 1 2

New Weapons! - beforetheyattack - 08-25-2012 05:12 PM

TWO NEW WEAPONS!

And yes, the samurai sword is the same as the Garden Shears, but so what? I wanted a sword.

http://i.imgur.com/gyPb7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xttMR.jpg

RE: New Weapons! - Brentis - 09-18-2012 03:48 AM

Nice!!!!! I really like the sword.

RE: New Weapons! - SSTrunks85 - 09-18-2012 12:06 PM

what filter did you use on the images to make them match the game so well?

RE: New Weapons! - Phantaskippy - 09-18-2012 01:18 PM

I think the rocket launcher should be double handed. I do like that it isn't a gun, so you can't pull it easily.

I would love to get the RL and duct tape it to something like a lighter and then play holy weapon blessing on it, that would be fun.

RE: New Weapons! - PJON - 09-20-2012 05:33 PM

(09-18-2012 01:18 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote:  I think the rocket launcher should be double handed. I do like that it isn't a gun, so you can't pull it easily.

I would love to get the RL and duct tape it to something like a lighter and then play holy weapon blessing on it, that would be fun.

Hi, The RL has the Gun symbol, so it could be pulled easily ?

That is completely rude, if you ask me Insane19

RE: New Weapons! - mqstout - 09-20-2012 07:24 PM

Yank the gun symbol off of the rocket launcher. "Tile" has a specific meaning in LNOE. You mean "space".

RE: New Weapons! - Phantaskippy - 09-21-2012 08:51 PM

(09-20-2012 05:33 PM)PJON Wrote:  That is completely rude, if you ask me Insane19

When I do play heroes, I go all out for the craziest stuff I can pull off. I play Stacy a lot, camping spawn points for the cards and duct taping things that most people won't.

I duct taped a lighter to Dynamite and got to use it three times. Fence post jumper cables was crazy fun, just moving zombies all around the board. Really aggravated the zombie player.

RE: New Weapons! - PJON - 09-21-2012 09:05 PM

(09-21-2012 08:51 PM)Phantaskippy Wrote:  
(09-20-2012 05:33 PM)PJON Wrote:  That is completely rude, if you ask me Insane19

Really aggravated the zombie player.

yeah, i know. LOL Between duct tape and holy blessed item placed on Jade or Victor. They become worse than a Sherman tank. All i can do is quickly dig through the Zombie cards looking for my L/71 cannon.

Holy blessed Fire Extinguisher Insane19 so sad I am
Holy blessed First Aid Kit Insane19 Insane19 so very sad
Holy Blessed Betsy/ TJ Thoroughbred WTF ? Watchmen01

RE: New Weapons! - beforetheyattack - 09-21-2012 10:37 PM

I/we do always play the Rocket-Launcher as 'double-handed' and the gun icon doesn't mean squat to me. There was a great moment in a game when one of the heroes got turned into a zombie hero and had to be 'put down' by his buddies...with a rocket!

I think 'tile' is clear enough for most english speakers to follow.

The Photoshop filter for making image look all 'LNOE' is just the 'watercolor' filter.

RE: New Weapons! - mqstout - 09-21-2012 11:04 PM

I mention tile vs space because both actually have a meaning in the game rules. Tile is an entire board piece!