Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New cards, rules, abilites, senerios, and heros.
07-30-2008, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2009 02:57 AM by deadrabbit.)
New cards, rules, abilites, senerios, and heros.
origanal Cards

Items

Sheriff badge- gain the keyword law enforcement

Skateboard- +1 to movement roll. COMBAT BONUS: may add or subtract 1 from a single die roll, usable only once a fight. roll to see if it breaks after every use.
breaks on a roll of 1, 2, or 3.

Machete- COMBAT BONUS: roll and extra fight dice, cut a weapon of your choice out of a zombies hand on a roll of 5+, it is discarded, breaks on a 1 or 2.

Brass knuckles- COMBAT BONUS: may roll low doubles and still kill zombie. zombie rolls 6, hero rolls 1, 1. low doubles zombies still dies.

rifle- range 5, hits on a 3+ outa ammo on a 1, 2, or 3. yes this means you can hit them and still run out of ammo.may shoot at zombies threw windows and doors if there touching the wall.

Old box of records- range 1, hits on a roll of 3+, 2 handed, instead of the zombie being kill it is knocked back one space, may make two ranged attacks a turn with this weapon.

Back pack- may hold up to six items. this item does not count to your total items.

Swat armor- ignore wound on a roll 5+, swat suit counts as two item, and makes you suffer a -1 to your movement roll, the -1 may not make it so your roll is 0

Riot shield- COMBAT BONUS: may force zombie to re-roll any number of its fight dice, may play only once a fight. roll to see if it breaks after every use. breaks on a roll of 1, 2,

bullet proof vest- ignore wound on a roll of 6+

mine- place a mine counter in your space. (more rules about mines below)

Sack- put a sack over target touching or adjacent zombies head. that zombie may not attack as long as the sack is on its head. at the end of its movement it may roll to see if it pulls it off on a roll 5+

Golf club- when moving out of a space occupied by a zombie the hero may make a free attack against that zombie.COMBAT BONUS: knock back target zombie canceling the fight, counts as beating it in a fight, must play this before dice are rolled. breaks on a roll of 1, 2, or 3.

Sledge hammer- COMBAT BONUS:

Handcuffs- play when a zombie is touching a wall, discard on a zombie in your space to force it to not be able to move. remains in play.

Scope- plus one to total range of a gun. if the gun is discarded the scope goes with it. after scope is attached to a gun it does not count to total items.

Events

Amsterdam the guard dog- roll a seperate extra fight dice, this dice is only used if it would cause you to roll doubles. item.

pass it along- target weapon maybe be used unlimitited times by as many heros as you want till the end of the turn.

"you got blood on my dress!"- play on a female hero who just took a wound, she gets plus one fight dice and kills any zombie beat in a fight till the end of the turn.

Desperate- instead of fighting a zombie may take a wound and take a card from the top of the hero deck.

alternate food source- zombies may not move or fight this turn.

your shoes are untied- target hero loses his movement action.

Fireworks- zombies cant wound heros this turn. but heros can kill zombies.

Jammed- target hero cant use his gun this turn.

and now we feast- play on any building, until the end of the turn, any hero may give up there turn to fully heal while in the building.

Why wont you die!. if any hero kills a zombie beaten in a fight. the zombie comes back into play and must be re-fought if it is not killed it remains in play.

Lucky shot- play when a hero shots a gun and misses, instead the zombie is hit.

there coming out of the ground- take a zombie from the zombie pool and place it on any player outside of a building.

No pinching or biting- but go ahead and pull hair- play on a hero with long hair, prevent that hero from moving out of a zombie space.

im in control here- heroic card, target player with atleast two other heros in its space. that hero rolls two extra fight dice but must fight all zombies for the rest of the turn

home rules items and event cards

Dirt bike- may move d6 spaces, 6 if your Jesse.

Abilites

* gunslinger- may use two pistols at one time but may not use a hand weapon while using this ability.

* Born leader- may have more then one heroic card played on him.

* Marksman- plus 1 to total range with guns.

* Strong grip- may use two, two handed weapons.

* weightlifter- may carry up to 6 items.

* Juke- on a roll of 3+ may move threw a zombies space with out fighting it.

* Pitcher- plus one to total range with thrown ranged weapons.

* Sharpshooter- plus one to all ranged gun rolls.

* tough guy- if in a space with one or more heros, instead of dividing the zombies you have to fight, this hero may fight as many as he wants.

* run and gun- may shoot during your movement roll. like if you rolled a 6 you may move 3,shoot , then move your other 3.

* slippery- if a zombies is blocking a door, you may move diagonally threw it.

* escape artist- may move threw walls.

* Rage- the hero gets an extra fight dice for every wound on him or her.

* boxer- if useing only his hands, the hero will kill a zombie if a low doubles wer rolled. zombie roll 6, hero roll 3-3= dead zombie

* Pyro- starts the game with a lighter.

these abilities go with are house rules.

* carpenter- zombies must roll 5+ to break down your barricades rather than 4+.

* racer- +1 to total move roll while driveing a car.

* Hit and run- must roll a 4+ to kill zombies you hit with your car. instead of 5+

* Highjack- instead of requireing the keys to drive the car. you may spend your movement trying to hot wireing the car on a roll of 5+

Draw back abilites

* Shitty Shot- -1 to ranged attack rolls

* unhandy- the player has lost a hand, or has injury. the hero may only use 1 hand weapon.

* Bad leg- -1 to movement rolls.

* claustrophobic- if the hero is in a building that is three or fewer squares big, that hero suffers a -1 to all rolls.

Heros

Theodor " FRECK " transferring prisoner, Strange.
Starts: police station cell. 3 health boxes.
*Cuffed- Starts game with handcuffs on his wrist, making the hero suffer a -1 fighting and ranged attack rolls. if a player has keys while on same space as this hero, Cuffed is canceled and the hero gains theses abilities.
*Gunslinger- may use two pistols
*Sharpshooter- plus one to all ranged gun pistol rolls. 1 are always misses and outa ammo.

Timmy and Tommy
rambunctious twins, kids
starts: library. one health box each.
* the twins- you may move both tim and tom separately same with searching ranged attacks and fighting. the twins may not use guns or chainsaws.

Ricky the boxer, celebrity.
starts: road outa town. 4 health boxes.
* boxer- if useing only his hands, the hero will kill a zombie if a low doubles wer rolled. zombie roll 6, hero roll 3-3= dead zombie
* "ready for the Rampage?"- this hero gets rolls an extra dice for every wound on him.
* Shitty Shot- -1 to ranged attack rolls

Jesse town punk, strange, student.
starts outside random building. 2 health boxes.
* pyro- starts game with the lighter
* anarchist- plus one to rolls and range while use explosives.
* Youth

Old man withers grave digger, strange.
starts in the graveyard, 3 health boxes.
* on the job- instead of searching may take the shovel from the discard pile.
* fill the hole- while in the graveyard kills any zombie beaten in a fight. these zombies do not return to the zombie pool.

Name: Colonel Cage Start: Army Post
Type: Military/male Health: 3
Occupation & Quote: johnnys dad and army colonel, “how do you like the taste of my 12” boot maggot!”
Speacil abilites:
* M.I.T- heroic cards played on this hero effect all other heros in same space.
*Army Boots- When ever a zombie is beaten in a fight roll a d6, on a roll of 6+ the zombie is instantly killed.
*Purple Heart- whenever this hero moves minus one from the roll, this may not reduce his roll to zero.

Name: Lenny Start: Post Office
Type: Government/male Health: 3
Occupation & Quote: Mail man, “How am I supposed to deliver the mail if everyones dead”
Speacil abilites:
* On The Job- starts the game with the backpack.
* Mail Man- whenever you draw or have an animal in your hand you must take a wound and discard it.
* Special delivery- may discard on item to instantly kill a zombie beaten in a fight.

Name: Jamie Sprits Start: any where outside on random tile
Type: Celebrity/female Health: 3
Speacil Abilites:
* Getting the scoop- in place of a move action this hero may reveal the top cards of the hero deck until she gets an event and discard the rest.
* Damsel- may let other heros in the same space fight for her. Once a turn.

Rules

*Driving vehicles*

*for starters draw two vertical lines on the car(truck) seprating the hood of the truck, the carriage, and the trunk.
*you put the truck any where on the map with one free search counter on it.
*you need to get the keys card to drive the car.
*when you get to the middle space of the car your in the driver seat.
*to move roll the d6 +1 on a roll of 1 the car is out of gas.
*but you can fill it up with the gas card by discarding while in same space as car.
*the car takes up two spaces, and pivots on the hood space.
*when zombies try to move on to the car from the front. they must move on to the front space. same with the middle and back space. zombies may not move diagonally onto cars.
*if you hit a zombie, roll a d6 on a 5+ you kill the zombie.
*if you dont the zombie goes on the hood of the car( first space)
*they may move into your space( middle space) on there movement turn.
*if you fight a zombie while in a car and roll a 6 you kick them off even if you lose. you may move them to an adjacent space.
*if your driveing you can only make one attack.
either with a ranged weapon or a hand weapon, one hand weapon.
*up to three players may sit in the middle space of the car. but up to six can be in the back of the car.

*building barricades*

*instead of moveing or searching you may barricade a wall. when you barricade it blocks two spaces on that wall. you may build up the barricades up to three times. for a zombie to break down a barricade it must be in front of hit, and use its movement to roll a d6 on a 4+ it is broken down. zombies and humans may not walk threw barricades even if escape threw the windows is played. humans may break down one barricade using there movement no roll needed. you may shoot threw barricades enless it is build up three times.

*Mines*
if a hero plays a mine card he puts a red chip on the board on his space. mines have the zombie hunger ability on them just like heros, if a zombie walks on the mine it explodes and all heros and zombies are instantly kill and any adjacent zombies and heros are kill on a roll of 4+. heros cant set off mines.

*Celebrity*
celebrity is a new type of hero. Celebritys towns folk cards cant be canceled

senerios

*Survival mode*
game last 25 turns.

in this game type all you have to do is survive 25 turns with out dieing. but theres one catch theres a growning number of zombies on your ass. every five turns the number of dice you roll to spawn new zombies increases by one.
........................................................turn 1-5 6-10 11-15 17-20 21-25
....roll to see if its higher then amount on board 2 ..3 ......4........5......6
....roll to see how many new zombies you spawn 1...1.......2........2......3

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2008, 12:41 PM
RE: New rules, heros, and abilites
i constantly update this list so keep checking it out, hope you guys like it
09-03-2008, 11:35 PM
RE: New cards, rules, abilites, senerios, and heros.
I see a couple rules in there from "Zombies!!!" quite the list though!
09-06-2008, 10:16 PM
DeusExVeritas Wrote:I see a couple rules in there from "Zombies!!!" quite the list though!

ya zombies was a strong influence to alot of the cards
10-22-2008, 03:50 PM
has anyone even used any of the stuff ive posted on this thread. the lack of replys is very upsetting. i still love you thow.
01-29-2009, 05:02 PM
deadrabbit Wrote:has anyone even used any of the stuff ive posted on this thread. the lack of replys is very upsetting. i still love you thow.

i see....

02-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Big Grin RE: New cards, rules, abilites, senerios, and heros.
A truly amazing and comprehensive list! As a relative newbie to LNOE, I am still just messing around with the Core game but I am very interested in the variants more experienced players are creating! Extra Fan content like this keeps the game new and fresh so I for one appreciate your efforts! Thanks! Zombie17
02-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Once Bitten Wrote:A truly amazing and comprehensive list! As a relative newbie to LNOE, I am still just messing around with the Core game but I am very interested in the variants more experienced players are creating! Extra Fan content like this keeps the game new and fresh so I for one appreciate your efforts! Thanks! Zombie17

thnks alot man, comments ike that keep me going, as you can see no ones reallytaken a likeing to my variants.

02-15-2009, 09:43 PM
deadrabbit Wrote:thnks alot man, comments ike that keep me going, as you can see no ones reallytaken a likeing to my variants.

I used your list as inspiration!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-27-2009, 05:16 AM
I have been printing out variants to the game for use, and I am printing this out too. Thanks for the ideas.

Only problem is when shuffling the deck, it will be very obvious which cards are the original cards and which cards are my variants. Oh well. But thanks, I can see you put a lot of work into this.