Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New fan
10-14-2012, 08:53 AM
New fan
Just very recently got back into board games, and A Touch Of Evil was my first purchase. Loving the game and looking forward to many more hours of it. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: New fan
Welcome! Welcome back to the hobby as well. ATOE was a worthy purchase. Let us know if you have any questions.
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
10-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Always glad to hear...ATOE doesn't get enough love, in my opinion...=)

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2012, 10:07 AM
(10-14-2012 09:44 AM)Tommy Brownell Wrote:  Always glad to hear...ATOE doesn't get enough love, in my opinion...=)

Agreed. I notice there's been a lot more activity lately, now that we're at The Coast, so maybe that'll change. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
10-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Greetings Dragonhead. Great news that you're back into board games. Stick around and see you on the boardsWatchmen02
10-14-2012, 10:18 AM
(10-14-2012 08:53 AM)Dragonhead Wrote:  Just very recently got back into board games, and A Touch Of Evil was my first purchase. Loving the game and looking forward to many more hours of it. Watchmen02

Greetings friend

A good friend of mine bought AToE first... then LNoE eventually. You know your destiny. Zombie03

Welcome aboard.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Welcome DH to TZG,actually AToE is all you will ever needInsane20
Well that & SWTWC & The Coast,Hero Packs 1 & 2 & the
web card expansions.

Enjoy!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the boards. I still haven't yet played A Touch Of Evil, but I love seeing fans of that game join. When I do play it, I'm going to want to have more and more people to discuss the game! :-)
10-16-2012, 06:04 PM
(10-15-2012 09:55 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Welcome to the boards. I still haven't yet played A Touch Of Evil, but I love seeing fans of that game join. When I do play it, I'm going to want to have more and more people to discuss the game! :-)

Ditto! Welcome!