Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
New scenario - Rescue at Dawn
10-15-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: New scenario - Rescue at Dawn
Hello!
My Growing Hunger arrived last week and we played this weekend, this was the second scenario we played.
I was zombie and we had 3 hero players. We used the dots systems and ended up with 6 heroes, zombie horde, six cards for the zombie and we used free search markers. I did yeld 2 points, but i figured that this seemed to be a very hard scenario for the heroes, so it would be ok.
What happened is that they were crushed, they didnt even manage to take more then 2 heroes out of the third board piece.
Too bad they didnt like this scenario at all, so ill have a hard time convincing them to play it again, but i really like the set up and the idea.
Ill just have to toss them a lot of dots hehehe.
For the random building, we used 1 dice to determine if the 1-2-3, 4-5-6 or 7-8, the 1-2 for the first of the set, 3-4 for the second and 5-6 for the third, and if in the last set, 5 heroes choice, 6 zombie choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply