Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next expansion
01-26-2011, 03:35 AM
RE: Next expansion
well they still need to put in the canned food so that Kenny has something to throw.

items they can still put in are

sword, knife, battle axe, hatchet, machete
assault rifle, rocket launcher, land mine, flame thrower
a board, piece of wood, a pipe, tire iron a hammer
nunchuks
golf club, hockey stick, bowling ball, tennis racket
sling shot, cross bow, bow and arrow, molotov cocktails, blow torch,

maybe non weapon weapons like the book of the dead, the necronomicon, or the holy bible for father Joe

a tank

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2011, 03:43 AM
canned food.. i can think of 2 uses.. ie.. throw.. or discard for a wound heal ??
02-06-2011, 08:17 PM
i really like the idea of an an object that can be used either as healing Food or weapon. That's definitly the type of objects that i'd like to be added to this game, instead of a new weapons that add differents dices or have a different range.
02-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Mentos and Coca-cola would be a nice combo to try on zombies Zombie03
02-07-2011, 01:52 AM
They have a bible for father joe. It's a unique item that makes anyone a priest that can cancel, but if he has it, makes it so it automatically succeeds. This is a game changer.
02-07-2011, 03:18 PM
yep.. hard to play once he has it. last time I played, the hero' all gathered around the priest and kept him alive and ket me from playing any cards.. had the nurse and doc brody's med bag... priest had the jacket that gave him an extra wound too... argh!!!
02-09-2011, 10:07 PM
(01-26-2011 03:35 AM)Vin Oup Wrote:  well they still need to put in the canned food so that Kenny has something to throw.

items they can still put in are

sword, knife, battle axe, hatchet, machete
assault rifle, rocket launcher, land mine, flame thrower
a board, piece of wood, a pipe, tire iron a hammer
nunchuks
golf club, hockey stick, bowling ball, tennis racket
sling shot, cross bow, bow and arrow, molotov cocktails, blow torch,

maybe non weapon weapons like the book of the dead, the necronomicon, or the holy bible for father Joe

a tank

Perhaps the fearsome board with a nail in it, though that might be too powerful...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2011, 04:11 AM
reminds me of the first club/weapon they gave the 'fighter' in diablo 1. board with a nail in it. Watchmen02

soundguy
02-16-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm hoping soon myself
02-16-2011, 03:16 PM
being that the next expansion is in a new lumberjack town, perphaps the next expansion will have forest tiles that make it harder for the zombies and heroes to find one another.

or maybe even hunting camo that makes it harder for the zombies to find the heroes

and with 6 new l shaped boards and new center tile, i will have to get a larger table so that i can play with all the boards from LNOE and IFOS...and i will need to find a new to play all the cards together as well

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.