TheZombieGame.com Forums
Next expansion - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Next expansion (/Thread-Next-expansion--1277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Next expansion - Emrick09 - 10-25-2010 01:40 PM

Does anyone know when the next expansion will come out?

Thanks!

RE: Next expansion - soundguy - 10-25-2010 03:56 PM

I personally can't wait..

soundguy

RE: Next expansion - Grudunza - 10-25-2010 06:01 PM

No idea when it'll come out... I'd say next spring would probably be the absolutely earliest possible time, with IFOS just out and COPE coming out later this year. But I have heard a little information about it. I don't know how accurate the info is, but apparently the next LNOE expansion has something to do with a lumbermill setting, with completely new board sides and a new center board all based around that.

RE: Next expansion - soundguy - 10-25-2010 06:33 PM

mouths watering already!

RE: Next expansion - fallensaviour - 10-27-2010 02:17 PM

I still haven't grabbed the last one....Yet.
Been a really busy summer and now coupled with that I have to pick up it came from space....So a wait til next year I'm good with that.

RE: Next expansion - four_2113 - 10-31-2010 12:03 AM

(10-25-2010 06:01 PM)Grudunza Wrote:  No idea when it'll come out... I'd say next spring would probably be the absolutely earliest possible time, with IFOS just out and COPE coming out later this year. But I have heard a little information about it. I don't know how accurate the info is, but apparently the next LNOE expansion has something to do with a lumbermill setting, with completely new board sides and a new center board all based around that.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!

RE: Next expansion - d1nonlyclo - 10-31-2010 01:08 AM

Flying Frog announced the next web expansion at the Seattle IFOS release party. Looks like Zombie and Hero Players are getting a new set of cards.

Specifically looked at the Hero cards (which have a different face than the current decks). They come with a new rule that allows these cards to be played to "level up" your hero, details of how to level up weren't clear - after you kill X amount of Zombies you can play these new cards. It gives each character a new ability.

They said it should be coming out on or around Black Friday so keep your eyes peeled.

RE: Next expansion - soundguy - 10-31-2010 03:32 AM

oh my.. this sounds awesome.. can't wait to see something about this!

soundguy

RE: Next expansion - Old Dwarf - 11-02-2010 03:40 PM

Interesting with being able to Level Up it adds to the RP element of the Game.
This would be a nice add for AToE too but I hope they keep it in balance so
we don't get 15th Level Zombie Slayers

OD

RE: Next expansion - soundguy - 11-02-2010 04:06 PM

might need to enlist a house rule that players stay in the same realative level as the others. ie.. not mor ethan a couple bumps ahead or blow or it will be all one person.. etc.

soundguy