Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
01-25-2011, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 11:35 PM by Old Dwarf.)
*PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
Okay, I have been working on an expansion and I thought I would start putting some info up about it. The main thing is just sharing a preview of the base coat of my L boards. I know the color does not match but I am using PAINT and not a computer program, lol. I have not added the building detail to it yet just thought I would show what I have.

******I didn't want to hijack anyone esle's thread. I just thought that I would post what my group has been doing with LNOE. Watchmen02 I have been playing for about 2 years now, I didn't find this site until a few months ago, lol.

The first thing that we did was to get rid of the Zombie Pool. I picked up a bunch of Zombies for the Zombies game and we use them when we run out of LNOE Zombies. It makes the game supremely challenging but not impossible for the Heroes.

Right now I think our gaming group has a record of 9-13, it makes it to where when the Heroes win it i really special.

I have also been searching all overr the place for new heroes and have actually made backgrounds for them all. If you want the backgrounds let me know, lol.

Also I converted the Touch of Evil Characters to LNOE, I still haven't picked up IFOS, but am looking forward to it. SOrry this rambled. Let me know if you want copies of anything I've got. I'll be making new boards in the near future as well. I'll post when I get them done.

I was looking through the Forums and Saw Someone Mention the Firefly Heroes so I made them. Watchmen02 They are split up betweeen Several Posts.

NOTE: ADV Stands for Advanced Ability brought into the game in The Advanced Abilities Supplement by FFP

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2011, 06:15 AM
RE: My House Rules
IFOS and LNOE work well together. Though I have yet to see zombie Jojo...
01-25-2011, 07:04 AM
(01-25-2011 06:15 AM)gavindowning Wrote:  IFOS and LNOE work well together. Though I have yet to see zombie Jojo...

LOL, I will take your word for it.

Mistrunner
01-25-2011, 07:10 PM
(01-25-2011 05:02 AM)mistrunner Wrote:  Also I converted the Touch of Evil Characters to LNOE, I still haven't picked up IFOS, but am looking forward to it. SOrry this rambled. Let me know if you want copies of anything I've got. I'll be making new boards in the near future as well. I'll post when I get them done.

NEATO! I wanna see. I love ATOE.
01-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Okay here are the conversions. Watchmen02
If you haven't downloaded the Wax Museum L board use the locations in Parenthesis for start locations.

A Touch of Evil Character Conversions

Thomas, the Courier
Start: Post Office
Traveler: +1 Movement
Delivery: Starts the game with 1 Hero Card

Heinrich Cartwright, The Drifter
Start: Road to No Where (Road Out of Town)
Resourceful: May draw 2 Hero Cards when Searching, choose 1 and Discard the other.
Outsider: No Special Ability

Isabella Von Took, Noble Woman
Start: Library
Manipulation: May discard an Item to Prevent a Wound.
Personal Servants: May Carry 1 Additional Item.

Victor Danforth, The Playwright
Start: Wax Museum (Random Building)
Creative Thinking: When Searching on a Role of 4+ on Movement may take an Event Card from the Hero Discard Pile.
Flair for the Dramatic: If Any Combat Die roles a 1 Cannot be wounded in Fight.

Katarina, The Outlaw
Start: Wax Museum (Diner)
Deadly: Wins Fights on Ties.

Karl, The Soldier
Start: Diner
Veteran: Ignores any Wound on the Role of 5+

Inspector Cooke
Start: Police Station
Detective: May Enter and Search in Buildings that Have been Taken Over. May Draw 2 Cards in Buildings that Have been Taken Over and Choose 1 to Keep.

Anne Marie, The School Teacher
Start: High School
Lightweight: May not Use Guns Except for the Revolver.
Knowledge is Power: Roles 1 Extra Fight Die for Every Different Type of Item Possessed.
Item Types: Hand Weapon, Ranged Weapon, First Aid, Keys (Rusty Keys), Animal, Explosive, Fire (Flashlight), Unique Item, Other

Mistrunner
01-27-2011, 04:43 AM
Interesting. I wish a had a group large enough to warrant ATOE purchase, or even IFOS. Insane19

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
01-27-2011, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 06:03 AM by mistrunner.)
we actually normally play with 4 or 5 players, but we all wanted something new for our games and that is why I bought AToE. I thought it used the same Engine as LNoE but...

Anyway, I am currently working on Characters and I am also working on Coming up for Advanced Abilities for all of them. Talk about a pain, lol. Here are a couple of them, Advanced Abilities forthcoming. Chuck is a little unbalanced for the game, but I made him for a friend. I tried to Balance the others. A note on Elizabeth: Infection also makes her Immune to Bitten and I Feel Kinda Strange.

BTW, is there a template for the Advanced Abilities card?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Mistrunner
01-27-2011, 06:43 PM
(01-27-2011 04:43 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Interesting. I wish a had a group large enough to warrant ATOE purchase, or even IFOS. Insane19

I play 2-player co-op ATOE with my wife, and it is a blast with just two people. It has a different feel to it than LNOE, and we like the variety.
02-05-2011, 09:40 AM
RE: My House Rules and Some Characters
Very nice job with all your conversions, look forward to seeing the boards.
02-06-2011, 07:07 PM
RE: My House Rules and Some Characters
Thanks, I am working on the first board right now.

Mistrunner