Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
03-02-2011, 11:41 PM
RE: *PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
Nice stuff,I had noticed any of this before (I realy don't play much LNoE) but do we have a Strip club Tile?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 01:30 AM
RE: *PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
Not yet, it is in hte expansion that I am making, along with the adult store, bar, and many other locales. If one of my heroes starts there, the location is wither already available or will be in my expansion. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
03-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Here is the first look at a new part of the game. VILLAINS!!!

Villains
Villains are Powerful Zombie Characters that are now available for LNOE. A Villain is just like a Hero except that they are controlled by the Zombie players. The Zombie Player or Players treat the Villains as other Zombies except as noted below.
When Villains are brought into play one of the Zombie Players takes control of the Villain.
Villains do not Count when rolling to spawn new Zombies.
Villains fall into 2 major Categories: Undead or Zombie and Human.
In order to spawn a Villain the Zombie Player or Players must Sacrifice 4 Newly Spawned Zombies during the Spawn Zombie phase. NOTE: In a 2 Zombie Player game this means that both Zombie Players must agree when to spawn a Villain as neither of them can Spawn 4 Zombies in a Single Turn.

Undead Villains:
Roll 2 Fight Die.
D3 Movement.
Affected by Zombie Hunger.
May not be given Grave Weapons.
Win on Ties.
Any time the Hero Rolls Doubles and Wins a Fight the Villain takes a Wound.

If the Hero Wins the Fight but NO Doubles were rolled the Villain is Considered to be Fended Off.

Human Villains:
Roll 2 Fight Die.
D6 Movement.
Not Affected by Zombie Hunger.
Do NOT generate Zombie Hunger in Zombies.
May not be Given Grave Weapons.
May Sacrifice a Move Action to Draw a Weapon from the Hero Discard Pile.
For all weapons replace the Hero with Villain and Zombie with Hero.
Any Weapon that causes an Automatic Kill is an Automatic WOUND.
If a Human Villain has a Ranged Weapon may make a single Ranged Attack after the Zombie Movement Phase.
On Ties neither the Hero or the Villain is wounded and the Villain is considered to be Fended Off.
If the Hero wins a Fight and Doubles were rolled the Villain is Wounded.
If the Hero wins a Fight and no Doubles were rolled the Villain is Wounded.

Note: As usual all Special Abilities supersede these rules.

Scenario Special Rules

Villains: 4 Points
This allows Villains to be used in any Scenarios.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.