Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Delion Dryad Villain
08-23-2021, 09:41 PM
Painted Delion Dryad Villain
Hi all, I've finished the Delion Dryad Villain. This was a free print and play Villain by the kind folks at Flying Frog. It's taken me a while as I've been on holiday plus I've been playing Days Gone Hard II mode.

This resin dryad figure is from a 3D printer company called Rocket Pig Games. I don't own a 3D printer so I got this from etsy. I paid £5.49 ($7.53) for this figure and I'm reasonably happy with it. I actually received 2 figures for some reason?

Pros and cons of these miniatures:

Pros
I got an extra figure in a slightly different pose.
Great value
good detail
easy to clean, good quality resin

Cons:
The base was nothing special.
I would have preferred her without the horns. I could have removed them but I didn't think it was worth possibly ruining my figs.

Overall, I would grade this miniatures as 4/5.
Conclusion:
This is a suitable miniature for AToE and I'm looking forward to using her as the Villain in a game soon. I'm really coming around to 3D printed figures they're really affordable and the quality is improving all the time. They're not a patch with professional miniature companies yet. But the price and fair quality works for me.

Anyway, I'd like to know your thoughts. Thanks for looking and happy gamingWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2021, 10:28 AM
RE: Painted Delion Dryad Villain
Nice fig obviously a Dryad- I like the paint blend great job in capturing a woody flesh look.If you had not mentioned it the horns just look like
part of the tree .

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-24-2021, 01:01 PM
I guess they're not too bad. I get obsessive about trying to get the look from the game art. The figure will be fine in-game. Thanks for commenting.
09-21-2021, 05:43 PM
Looks fantastic! A lot better than most of the dryad minis I've seen and I think she represents the villain quite well. Superb paint job as usual!

Thanks so much for continuing to share!
11-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Looks good. At least there is a mini for her.