Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phantom's Studio Miniatures Painting /review 5/16/2012 DONE!!
05-05-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Phantom's Studio Miniatures Painting /review 5/4/2012 Pics!
Have you thought of adding detail to the bases? It can really bring out the minis if done properly. I would suggest avoiding the all-too-common flock grass and going with something different. Tombstones, junkyard pieces, stone floor tiles, a corpse, etc etc. The minis looks good btw Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 12:39 PM
RE: Phantom's Studio Miniatures Painting /review 5/4/2012 Pics!
My concolences Phantom.
Great job on the painting andan you went like a train.
Hang on.....

(kicks himself ---> follow his example idiot!)

Ok... I am back.... Auw auw... Watchmen02

As for other models, check out Tengu Modells, those are of an even better and finer quality then Studio Minis and those are already awesome. Check my post on my zmbies. The guy with the cap and stick in his hand is from Tengu.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Phantom's Studio Miniatures Painting /review 5/16/2012 DONE!!
Thank you EMP for your sincerity. I am finished with these models and have mailed them off to their owner. It was a grueling project but was finished with ease in the end. These miniatures are fine crafted and would love to paint more and try out new color schemes with them. I also posted a miniature that was not in the Studio Miniatures line up, that mini would be the zombie with the dirty hospital gown. He is actually a Chronoscope miniature that I painted as a bonus to SoCalRD. Oh, and the hero models are from two different lines as well. Mr Goddard was from FRPGAMES.com under the 28mm modern miniatures section. USX modern day heroes: Harold Smith. And the other model is a character from Malifaux. Now onto Project: DOOM!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user