Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: What theme should be next on the new tiles D153453D is willing to create?
Supermarket
Secret lab
Military base
Hospital
City Map
Theme and amusement park
Shoppingmall
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Poll: what kind of expansion should D153453D create next?
09-03-2011, 07:22 AM
RE: Poll: what kind of expansion should D153453D create next?
i voted city, bc if you get IFOS you get a carnival types board which is very fun (loved the Fun house idea) maybe with cars that will last for a 2x d6 turn then run out of gas. Using the subways to get from one corner of board to other. double spawning pits. Along with some other ideas would be neat. I can see a lot of thing you can do with a city map for a faster paces game.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2011, 10:13 PM
D153453D come in and tell us what your plans are, please .
09-06-2011, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 10:13 PM by D153453D.)
Well, as I said in the initial thread I would do make a board if you guys if enough people agreed on it. With that being said, I was planning on doing 1 board not an entire series. They are very time consuming and there would have to be a huge interest to make it worth making a whole set. So for now lets focus on a single board. Now this obvisouly limits what people suggest (sorry) as a city or military base probably woudlnt fit on a single board, but if you guys can make it work that's fine too.

What I should have made clear at the beginning is that this would be YOUR board. I'm only going to illustrate it. With that said, the community should agree about the layout: where buidlings, doors, walls, & pickups should go. Perhaps a system like this (see below) with whatever symbols you want.

__ __ __
B_|B_|__|
B_|B_|__|
__|__|__|__ __ __
__|__|__|__|__|__|
__|__|B_|B_|B_|__|
X_|__|B_|B_|B_|__|

However you all want to go about is fine with me.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
09-06-2011, 09:48 PM
How about putting the spawn point in one of the buildings instead of the corner.
09-06-2011, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 11:54 PM by Pred.)
i like to make or play custom scenarios where the spawn pit is next to the center board for a zombie advantage of getting around and acting quickly to moves. It would be neat to have more buildings closer to or right next to the center board with pits in them (or next to for scenarios that dont allows pits in buildings).

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-07-2011, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 03:23 AM by abomination.)
what about making a center board with a couple of buildings on it say maybe town hall, a movie theatre, and maybe a pawn shop for a random pickup building. there could be a statue or monument in the center where the zombies spawn.

movie theatre
|__|__|X_|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|B_|__|
|__|__|__|B_|B_|B_| town hall
something along this lay out might be neat. Unless you only want to do an L shaped piece then just disregard this post.

Eating brains and taking names.
06-19-2012, 03:24 AM
How about you do supermarket middle tile!
06-19-2012, 08:54 AM
i voted for the mall, but i also like the idea of centre board with town hall
06-20-2012, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2012 08:21 AM by HikariStarshine.)
I'd love a shopping mall, but it seems like that would have to be a modified center board. Something like:

|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|C3|__|__|__|__|C4|
|C3|C3|__|__|C4|C4|

Of course, that's what thrifted copies of Mall Madness are for...

Which reminds me, I should find that Last Mall Madness on Earth scenario from BGG again...
06-20-2012, 09:47 PM
I love the idea of an amusement park, even if that doesn't play into a lot of zombie movies, typically. It just sounds awesome! LOL! Plus, I LOVE the idea somebody else had of zombie clowns. I LOVE evil clowns and I LOVE zombies, so when you combine the two, it reaches all new levels of awesomeness.