Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: What theme should be next on the new tiles D153453D is willing to create?
Supermarket
Secret lab
Military base
Hospital
City Map
Theme and amusement park
Shoppingmall
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Poll: what kind of expansion should D153453D create next?
06-20-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: Poll: what kind of expansion should D153453D create next?
Thing with amusement park, we have close enough -- we have the IFOS boards for that! As for Zombie Clowns, one of the Zombies!!! expansions has the figures.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2012, 05:49 PM
(06-20-2012 09:49 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Thing with amusement park, we have close enough -- we have the IFOS boards for that! As for Zombie Clowns, one of the Zombies!!! expansions has the figures.

That's true. I forgot that Invasion From Outerspace takes place on a Carnival.

I also didn't know one of the Zombies!!! expansions has zombie clowns. That is awesome! Now I will definitely have to pick it up at some point, even though I know LNOE with always reign supreme over it. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
06-21-2012, 06:45 PM
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/322075/zo...the-clowns
06-22-2012, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2012 06:34 PM by scarydk.)
(06-20-2012 09:47 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I love the idea of an amusement park, even if that doesn't play into a lot of zombie movies, typically. It just sounds awesome! LOL! Plus, I LOVE the idea somebody else had of zombie clowns. I LOVE evil clowns and I LOVE zombies, so when you combine the two, it reaches all new levels of awesomeness.

If you have a thing for clowns you should check out these beauties from Tengu Models (UK based):

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
06-22-2012, 07:41 PM
The Zombies!!! Clowns were awesome! Though, I must say, the Tengu Models ones are pretty bad arse! Haven't ever heard of Tengu Models. Do they just make the little models, or is it for a board game or something?
06-22-2012, 08:09 PM
(06-22-2012 07:41 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  The Zombies!!! Clowns were awesome! Though, I must say, the Tengu Models ones are pretty bad arse! Haven't ever heard of Tengu Models. Do they just make the little models, or is it for a board game or something?

I don't think it's for any game in particular but they'll do fine in any LNoE collection.

I've already acquired the two in the bottom to add some freaky horror to the zombie side. As it happens, I do have a thing for clowns. They're darn scary if you ask me Watchmen02

06-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Seeing the new expansion that there is a rail road line on one of the boards. It could always be a traveling circus that was passing by when it wrecked.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
06-23-2012, 05:43 AM
(06-23-2012 01:10 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Seeing the new expansion that there is a rail road line on one of the boards. It could always be a traveling circus that was passing by when it wrecked.

That's a novel idea and it could be used to build quite a bizarre Zombie Pool with clowns, bearded ladies and other freaky characters.

06-25-2012, 05:49 PM
(06-23-2012 05:43 AM)scarydk Wrote:  
(06-23-2012 01:10 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Seeing the new expansion that there is a rail road line on one of the boards. It could always be a traveling circus that was passing by when it wrecked.

That's a novel idea and it could be used to build quite a bizarre Zombie Pool with clowns, bearded ladies and other freaky characters.

Now that sounds awesome! LOL! Maybe we should even pass this idea along to Flying Frogg. They could have it be the first join expansion pack. It could go with both Last Night On Earth and Invasion From Outer Space. Thematically, maybe they could say that the zombies got to some of the carnies from Invasion, so now there are zombie clowns, zombie freaks, etc.
06-25-2012, 08:22 PM
(06-25-2012 05:49 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Now that sounds awesome! LOL! Maybe we should even pass this idea along to Flying Frogg. They could have it be the first join expansion pack. It could go with both Last Night On Earth and Invasion From Outer Space. Thematically, maybe they could say that the zombies got to some of the carnies from Invasion, so now there are zombie clowns, zombie freaks, etc.

It's hard to imagine why this hasn't been done already. There are loads of inspiration out there like this cutie pie with a Zircus Grave like weapon from the german horror game "Götterdämmerung".

Mini painted by this guy Roman.