Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possession and Werewolf Curse in Solo One Hero play
04-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Possession and Werewolf Curse in Solo One Hero play
To my knowledge, there is no rule stating what to do if your hero in a Solo One-Hero game gets possessed or Curse of the Werewolf. The only thing that happens according to the game is that they are forced to attack other players. But what if there are no other players? Does that rule just become null and void or is there another way of working that out? Perhaps every turn possessed or werewolf'd the Shadow Track moves?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: Possession and Werewolf Curse in Solo One Hero play
(04-01-2013 04:48 PM)ZombieBobUSA Wrote:  To my knowledge, there is no rule stating what to do if your hero in a Solo One-Hero game gets possessed or Curse of the Werewolf. The only thing that happens according to the game is that they are forced to attack other players. But what if there are no other players? Does that rule just become null and void or is there another way of working that out? Perhaps every turn possessed or werewolf'd the Shadow Track moves?

I'd just draw a random location and move the hero there to determine where he wakes; disheveled, confused, and possibly blood-soaked.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply