Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pre-order the game now!
08-16-2010, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2010 12:03 PM by pyrrhus.)
Toungue Pre-order the game now!
Well I don´t know if I will be needing these guys just yet. Give us a pre-order button for the game instead. Watchmen02

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=61

"This is a very special preview set of Martian miniatures from Flying Frog's upcoming 'Invasion From Outer Space' game but with a twist! We made these Martian figures in Zombie Colors to match Last Night on Earth's Brown and Green Zombies. This can be very useful in LNOE/IFOS Crossover games because when a Zombie kills a Martian, it can rise again as a Zombie Martian!!! Set of 18 Martians in Brown and Green with separate Helmets (allowing you to paint them before gluing on the helmets)."

FFP must have read my post here on the forum. Zombie03 Because I returned to the webstore a couple of hours later and NOW THE PRE-ORDER IS AVAILABLE! Just got my comfirmation e-mail! Grab a copy while it lasts!

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr...uter+Space

"Thank you for your recent order. Below is your confirmation that we received your order. Please
review the information below and notify us immediately if you have any questions.

1 Invasion From Outer Space PRE-ORDER NON-US CUSTOMERS @ $59.95 = $59.95"

These items will ship as soon as we receive them. The expected shipping date is October 1, 2010.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2010, 01:26 PM
RE: Pre-order the game now!
Just got mine!
08-17-2010, 01:24 AM
theconcerned Wrote:Just got mine!

I pre-ordered the game as well. So looking forward to this! Plus excited to add 3D versions to my Project Woodinvale game. This game looks so good!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
08-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Wooo! And I've got my copy preordered! Yay!
08-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Pre order is in for the game and the zombie colored Martians. I think I'm looking forward to a zombie/martian crossover more than anything else!
08-23-2010, 09:45 PM
doctordoomphd Wrote:Pre order is in for the game and the zombie colored Martians. I think I'm looking forward to a zombie/martian crossover more than anything else!

I did the same and yeah a Zombie/Martian crossover is going to RULE!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
08-25-2010, 07:38 AM
Pre-ordered the game and while I was there, I also picked up the "Zombie Martian" minis. Got them in the mail today. They look fantastic. Whoever's doing the sculpts for FF these days is doing a bang-up job. Clear helmets come in a separate tiny baggie so you can paint, or what have you, before gluing them on. I'll try to get some pics of the figs taken and put up if folks are interested.
08-27-2010, 04:30 PM
I'd love to see them when you're done, Malkie!
08-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Just got my zombie martian figures in the mail. I don't think I have the skill to paint them, so I've just got to pick up some super glue to stick the helmets on.
09-25-2010, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2010 01:06 AM by Talos.)
(08-27-2010 10:54 PM)doctordoomphd Wrote:  Just got my zombie martian figures in the mail. I don't think I have the skill to paint them, so I've just got to pick up some super glue to stick the helmets on.

Watch out using Super Glue on clear plastic. It can 'fog' the plastic as it goes off. Not a very pretty result, trust me on this...

I've received my Zombie Martians too, and while I have long term plans to paint them, I just don't have the time right now.

I've glued the helmets in place with white craft/wood glue (Aquadhere). I'm not sure what you call it in the US. I painted a thin bead around the collar on the figure, then rotated the helmets in place a bit. They are nice and snug, but I can pop them off at a later stage when I want to paint the figures.

The white glue just peels off with a little gentle persuasion, leaving no residue on the figure or the helmet.