Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Dragon Inn
09-13-2010, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2010 09:39 PM by thegamelord.)
Red Dragon Inn
If you're a D&D fan you'll love this game.

the players take the roles of D&D characters at the red dragon inn, drinking and gambling.

Each player shines in a different area:
the fighter is good at dealing damage back to people who hit her.
the thief is good at cheating at gambling
Wizard good at using magic to send drinks to other players and cheat at poker (also has an insane familar bunny named pokie)
priestess good at protecting herself from attacks, but never cheats at poker.

The game is fun and is a last man standing game, if you get too drunk and pass out you're out of the game, if you run out of gold you're tossed out of the inn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2010, 10:50 PM
RE: Red Dragon Inn
yep.. that one for sure is fun.

the expansion is even better.

'teleport beverage' is one of the funnier cards IMHO ..

soundguy
09-15-2010, 06:00 PM
True, I think I like "you dance with Gog" the best.
Never dance with an Oger or a half Oger even
09-15-2010, 06:42 PM
yeppers...

'gog not know own strength' Watchmen02
09-16-2010, 01:17 PM
And group hug, or Gog love everyone? But that one cracks me up.

It looks like they planned a third expansion, but I don't know what happened there are Troll cards and stuff.
09-16-2010, 03:07 PM
(09-16-2010 01:17 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  And group hug, or Gog love everyone? But that one cracks me up.

It looks like they planned a third expansion, but I don't know what happened there are Troll cards and stuff.

yep.. looks liek the expansion was planned from the start even.. as troll swill has been in from the start..

soundguy
09-19-2010, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2010 09:09 PM by HikariStarshine.)
(oh noes, new user de-lurking)

Playing Red Dragon Inn with theatre geeks is epic. Played a round of it a few months ago with a group that had *one* theatre-type person in the group, who actively roleplayed as Gog the whole time. He was the first player knocked out, though, so he had to sit on the sidelines, until the priestess's player had to leave early, so there was an opening to jump back in, which he gladly did... roleplaying as Gog pretending to be the priestess.
09-20-2010, 02:33 PM
our group really gets into character, including a guy that plays Zot alot that has a stuffed rabbit doll ( pookey.. )

soundguy

(09-19-2010 09:08 PM)HikariStarshine Wrote:  (oh noes, new user de-lurking)

Playing Red Dragon Inn with theatre geeks is epic. Played a round of it a few months ago with a group that had *one* theatre-type person in the group, who actively roleplayed as Gog the whole time. He was the first player knocked out, though, so he had to sit on the sidelines, until the priestess's player had to leave early, so there was an opening to jump back in, which he gladly did... roleplaying as Gog pretending to be the priestess.
10-06-2010, 10:36 PM
I do that with Gerki
10-07-2010, 01:55 AM
can't wait till the next expansion.

soundguy