Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Replacements for Errata
04-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Replacements for Errata
Do you guys think FF will pack in replacement cards for any errata in a future expansion? I'd love to see the next big box expansion (2011?) include replacements.

What have some of you done to address the errata noted in the GH rule book?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2010, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2010 05:43 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Replacements for Errata
I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2010, 06:07 PM
mqstout Wrote:I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.

It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?
04-10-2010, 09:12 PM
theconcerned Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.

It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?

That's the thing. It'd be great to replace those cards. FFG did it with Arkham Horror.
04-12-2010, 08:18 AM
theconcerned Wrote:It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?

Not me...hadn't even noticed it at all... :shy: