Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rise to the Challenge?
04-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Rise to the Challenge?
So, the card says:
"Play on any Hero. Ignore all card restrictions that Hero has based on their Special Rules."

I get that means like Father Joe can use guns and Sally can use a shotgun, but does it mean anything like heroes can carry extra weapons?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2011, 06:45 PM
RE: Rise to the Challenge?
(04-15-2011 06:25 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  So, the card says:
"Play on any Hero. Ignore all card restrictions that Hero has based on their Special Rules."

I get that means like Father Joe can use guns and Sally can use a shotgun, but does it mean anything like heroes can carry extra weapons?

Not unless there is something written on their card that says they have such restrictions. Sounds like you are trying to say that a hero might be able to carry a third weapon...You couldn't do that because that is a rulebook rule, not a "Special Rule", which is on the card and breaks normal rulebook rules.
04-15-2011, 08:27 PM
RE: Rise to the Challenge?
Cool thats what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks