Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feedback for FFP?
08-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Feedback for FFP?
Totally missed the give feedback part sorry. FFP does a great job with customer issues and it is one of the main reasons that I am a huge fan of the company. I do wish they would let us know more about what is going on but any questions I have had about shipping or service issues they get back to me almost instantly even on weekends.

As for games or add ons I would love to see some more stuff for IFOS. As for the new deck building game I have been thinking about trying one out so I might wait and get it.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: Feedback for FFP?
(08-15-2013 12:31 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  I'd still like to see a Slasher Movie themed game built off of the LNOE engine. I'd like to see a Modern Horror investigation game built off the ATOE one.

.....AWESOME! I would kill for both of these. You know.... totally only figuratively speaking. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply