Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Secret Santa 2012
11-09-2012, 02:19 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2012
(11-09-2012 01:55 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Emp, I think custom artwork's a good idea if the recipient's willing.

samurai
painting/ale taster
artwork yesZombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 02:35 AM
As you know MQS, I am in.

When i ran it before, I just chose everyone completely randomly but I would suggest to everyone that when you post your wish list, that you post links to sites in your home country, then you should only be charged the local delivery fee.

Amazon are very good at this, I have bought things for people in the US and have only been charged the US delivery rate.
11-11-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm in. Of course.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2012, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 08:25 AM by jimbal.)
I am in as well, also for people who have it available on any retail sites like amazon...you can post a ink to your wishlist if you like. Might make finding someone a gift easier if they arent sure what they want. On sites like amazon participants can even make a special wishlist for TZG Secret Santa.
11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
The problem here with amazon is that .com does not ship to europe and there is no .be (Belgium)
We have .de (germany), .fr (France) and .co.uk (the UK) but those website do not always sell the same stuff.

Where can we post our list Mq?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
11-12-2012, 01:46 PM
We'll make the wishlist thread 'soon as we get enough signups.
11-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Hi, ummmm i dont know what to say here.

I enjoy gathering with friends, comradery, being part of something bigger than yourself, etc.....

I am abstaining from this years event.

My apologies.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
11-13-2012, 07:13 PM
(11-13-2012 06:51 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, ummmm i dont know what to say here.

I enjoy gathering with friends, comradery, being part of something bigger than yourself, etc.....

I am abstaining from this years event.

My apologies.

Hi princess,

No apologies necessary. This is purely voluntary anyway.
11-13-2012, 08:59 PM
I would soooo love to be a part of this, but sadly I'm just not sure I can. Money has been tight lately, and we just have so many people we have to shop for during the holidays as it is.

I know it isn't much, but we just have so much we need to spend during the holidays. Every year, we say we have to cut back, but there are just so many people on the HAVE TO list, that it is hard. I mean, for example, we can't just NOT get gifts for immediate family.

I've actually participated in this with another message board I was on years ago and it was a lot of fun. I really wish I could. Sorry, guys!
11-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Reporting for duty.

I'm in Denmark BTW and have the same issue with Amazon. I'll take that into account once I know what I'll be putting on the wish list. I do most online shopping from UK sites so it'll probably be those I'll mention.
This just sound too fun to miss out on.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"