Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slaughterville
07-12-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Slaughterville
(07-12-2015 02:03 PM)Sarku Wrote:  OD... I had to console poor Ichabod because of your comment... poor poor Ichabod...

Anyhow... Zombie03

Hey Chief your the one that chose the name:

In Hebrew, the name Ichabod means - No glory. The glory has departed.

It's kind of a downer .

OD ( I still think this is a put on but if you release the birth certificate he has my vote )

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2015, 01:15 AM
Less than $500 to Cabin/Slasher time! New goals announced after Jack (Antique Store, Dracula, School, Mall). 2 days left, will be interesting to see how many more backers come in during the last 48. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
07-13-2015, 01:20 AM
I am in for the Deluxe package! It's kind of frustrating that we can't get more Likes on Facebook. We have over 400 backers and less than 200 Likes. 300 Likes gets us some additional content - basically for free. Scratches head.

Not really sure why but I get more of a 1970's decade vibe from this game. That's why it feels like the Slasher and Dream Demon villains fit better than the throw back Ripper and Horseman. Just my humble opinion. I do like the variability in mechanics that each villain brings to the game. I can't wait to see how that plays.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
07-13-2015, 01:41 AM
(07-13-2015 01:20 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I am in for the Deluxe package! It's kind of frustrating that we can't get more Likes on Facebook. We have over 400 backers and less than 200 Likes. 300 Likes gets us some additional content - basically for free. Scratches head.

Not really sure why but I get more of a 1970's decade vibe from this game. That's why it feels like the Slasher and Dream Demon villains fit better than the throw back Ripper and Horseman. Just my humble opinion. I do like the variability in mechanics that each villain brings to the game. I can't wait to see how that plays.

Agree on all points Insane20

OD

07-13-2015, 11:38 AM
39 hours to go 7 this AM Check saw us over $35,000 so the Cabin/Sasher is secure so
anything else for me is gravy. The next up for a SG is Jack (oh well) too bad it isn't the
Antique Shop Location which is just after Jack.

A final surge to bring in the rest of the SG would be great .

OD

07-14-2015, 06:41 AM
Less than $200 & Jack is Back!Insane21

As for the FB thing: not everybody is ON FB. Some of us are even violently opposed to it & avoid it like the plague...Zombie19

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
07-14-2015, 07:02 AM
I just now spread the word on Facebook to about 30 people to see if we can gather some extra "Likes" and maybe even some extra backers.
07-14-2015, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015 09:05 AM by jeffd1830.)
I just raised my pledge again to get the Deluxe version of District-Z, which puts us within dollars of the next SG. (Currently at $36,988.)

I'm interested in Jack the Ripper for the PvP value of it, even if the theme is a little out of place. :-)

What the hell, I added $12 more and pushed it over to Jack. You're all welcome. :-) I decided I wanted the Dream Demon, so that's what made me do it. :-)

And, someone else lowered their pledge and we're back under again... lol.
07-14-2015, 12:44 PM
so it was YOU! Well Jack is on this way (maybe if the art work isn't too Gas Light I can just
call him......George ). Jack er..George was given Solo Rules so that is a plus.

Getting to the next SG-The Antique Shop in our final day will be a challenge (well unless Jeff
ups his Pledge for about 100 more Deluxe.

OD

07-14-2015, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015 05:20 PM by MoonSylver.)
I have a feeling Jackie will be a reincarnation, or immortal, that sort of thing. Heck, he was on "Kolchak the Nightstalker", so why NOT here?!? Zombie03 I personally love the idea of characters from the past in modern times IF you can come up with a decent backstory to explain it. Watchmen02

Pledges coming quick. Looks like we'll get Antiques Shop for sure. FB likes coming quick, so likely Town Sign as well. Watchmen02