Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smells like .... Cabbage!!!!
10-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Smells like .... Cabbage!!!!
Did anyone else crack up when they found the First Aid equivalent for the Invasion game?! Oh man, I about died! And then I got that "Smells like Cabbage" martian card and played it on the same character holding the "Cabbage" Ahh... good times Watchmen02

Brilliant comedy! ^_^

"Here, eat this! You need to keep up your strength!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2010, 05:43 PM
RE: Smells like .... Cabbage!!!!
My group cracked up when we first encountered cabbage. (I force them and myself to play through quite a bit before we just browse the deck.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2010, 06:27 PM
(10-14-2010 05:43 PM)mqstout Wrote:  My group cracked up when we first encountered cabbage. (I force them and myself to play through quite a bit before we just browse the deck.)

Ditto, but my girlfriend can't seem to resist unless I'm actively smacking her hand away from the decks! And while I was reading over the rules she managed to go through the majority of the new material! ;D

I think it started when we were looking at the map tiles, and wondering why anyone would want to pick up cabbage!
11-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I had a game the other night, where the heroes found two cabbages and used them. And got into the pickup - Cabbage. They also had Flannigan. I think over the course of the game, 70 cabbages were used Zombie03

Good thing I milled them with the protobomb at 16 charges.