Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So if you random heroes:
01-25-2011, 12:45 AM
RE: So if you random heroes:
(01-24-2011 04:09 AM)steve.esper Wrote:  you guys can pick your own characters, some rules are meant to be broken.

but i always get Victor and Sheriff Anderson, which im thankful. but the once and a while bag boy kenny....sucks.

Yeah, but I find the randomness of it more fun. I like seeing new heroes instead of seeing the "perfect" team each time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2011, 01:09 AM
(01-25-2011 12:17 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(01-25-2011 12:12 AM)Who is CA Jones? Wrote:  The other combination that is dominant is Becky and Father Joseph. Those two always seem to come together and really cause damage!

That is why I painted those two at the same time (pics to come)! I didn't want to seperate my dream team.

I knew CA Jones. He said he was from Thousand Oaks. Didja change your name?

I play games with CA Jones... I'm just checking out the message board that he's been quoting. Have to be sure it's good opinions!!
01-25-2011, 01:22 AM
(01-25-2011 01:09 AM)Who is CA Jones? Wrote:  
(01-25-2011 12:17 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  I knew CA Jones. He said he was from Thousand Oaks. Didja change your name?

I play games with CA Jones... I'm just checking out the message board that he's been quoting. Have to be sure it's good opinions!!

Ah. I am in San Jose, and asked him where he was from when he joined on. I don't really know him, just know of him from the boards. Seems like a pretty cool guy.
01-25-2011, 01:23 AM
He's a very good guy. One of my best friends... one of the reasons why we butt heads on a lot of rules, but we've gotten it pretty figured out.
01-25-2011, 01:28 AM
(01-23-2011 03:08 PM)Orguss Wrote:  Who do you always random?

I always random the Sheriff, and my best friend ALWAYS randoms Billy. We have a house rule that she has to play Billy the first time she picks it but can repick. When I say always, I mean it. It's uncanny.

Sad fate. Billy is habitually ridiculed in our house. We always allow a redraw for Billy at the beginning of the game (if playing randoms), but if he joins later in the game, you are stuck with him.

We slather him in BBQ sauce and dangle him in front of the zombies as bait...
01-28-2011, 02:16 AM
It's so sad to see too. On paper he seems fine, but he is by far the weakest in my eyes. Where as Johnny is a beast of a beast.
01-30-2011, 04:13 AM
In my Group we pick our first and then random our later charcters. It got really interesting last night when we Played Rescue the Survivors (I think that was the name) when the Zombie player didn't have a set number of heroes to kill. I think we went through 17 Heroes in the game, lol.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
01-30-2011, 06:48 AM
Umm, isn't there a written rule that if you kill more than 4 heroes in a scenario regardless of win condition that the zombies win? But even then, there would have been so many zombie heroes on the board... how did the zombie player not win faster
01-30-2011, 03:12 PM
(01-25-2011 01:28 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Billy is habitually ridiculed in our house.

Jeez, no love for Billy...

Billy's true worth becomes apparent with SotF.
He's a Unique Item & Survival Tactic velcro machine!

But yes, otherwise he's kind of lame...
01-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Hahaha, I never even bothered to realize that +1 movement is +1 to search for uniques... Hmm, still suck-tier ;p