Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So if you random heroes:
01-30-2011, 07:00 PM
RE: So if you random heroes:
(01-30-2011 06:48 AM)Orguss Wrote:  Umm, isn't there a written rule that if you kill more than 4 heroes in a scenario regardless of win condition that the zombies win? But even then, there would have been so many zombie heroes on the board... how did the zombie player not win faster

Half the Kills were us Blowing ourselves up. We were playtesting a new Mechanic, Villians. We were trying to kill the Villians and we ended up screwing it up or getting shot, lol. We threw the 4 Hero Rule out for the play testing. We were seeing what we needed to change. We found but loads of Gas and Fire but we Found 2 Guns the Entire Game, lol.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2011, 08:17 PM
RE: So if you random heroes:
The rules I've been using is if you have 2 heroes, you get to pick one and then get the other at random. I pick sheriff Anderson and I hate The damn priest!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply