Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Solo Rules
05-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Solo Rules
I believe that rules for playing ATOE solo were implemented in the Something Wicked expansion, maybe. I do not yet own this expansion, but I have already been playing the game solo.

I would appreciate it if someone would please post the solo rules for ATOE here. Either a type-up of the rules or a PDF would be fine. (Not asking for the entire expansion--this ain't the Pirate Bay--just want the "official" solo rules.) I'm asking for the same in the LNOE thread, if they exist. You can also share solo house rules here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2010, 01:27 PM
RE: Solo Rules
There are Solo Rules in the expansion and in my opinion I think you have to buy them to get them.

No this isn't Pirate Bay but it is a fan site of a small games firm, representatives of which log in and post here (not as much as we would like granted. Zombie03 )

As Flying Frog have not released the rules for free download anywhere to my knowledge, I feel it would be wrong for anyone to post them here!!

loremasterstl, I really advise on buying the expansion as it really brings a lot to the game.
05-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Thanks zombie67. I couldn't agree with you more.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2010, 03:38 AM
*grin*

Understood. The Bible says, "The worker is worthy of his wages," even if those workers are board game designers. And I do try to support my local game store. Guess I'll just start saving.