Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Special Edition Soundtrack
01-02-2010, 06:31 PM
RE: Special Edition Soundtrack
Is the Special Edition Soundtrack worth buying if you have the original, what's the differance?

What I also want to know about it, is it copyiable. I'm not saying I want to make copies, just tranfer the music to MP3 so i can play in the car.
The original AToE CD won't copy, BUT LNoE CD does, do both the SE copy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2010, 08:27 PM
spirit Wrote:Is the Special Edition Soundtrack worth buying if you have the original, what's the differance?

What I also want to know about it, is it copyiable. I'm not saying I want to make copies, just tranfer the music to MP3 so i can play in the car.
The original AToE CD won't copy, BUT LNoE CD does, do both the SE copy?

That's wierd. I imported both extended soundtracks in my ITunes and play them on my IPOD without problems.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
01-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Patient Zero Wrote:That's wierd. I imported both extended soundtracks in my ITunes and play them on my IPOD without problems.

I may have to buy the extended sountracks thenInsane19

Has anyone else had the problem of the original AToE soundtrack not playing? It plays on the sterio OK but not on the computer CD player, therefore I can't copy it.
01-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Both LNoE & AToE CD's play fine on my computer.

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
01-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Mater Tenebraum Wrote:Both LNoE & AToE CD's play fine on my computer.

M

Are they the originals or SE?
01-04-2010, 01:15 AM
I only have LNoE original for AToE I have have both
the orginal & SE & they play fine on the computer.

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
01-04-2010, 03:08 AM
Mater Tenebraum Wrote:I only have LNoE original for AToE I have have both
the orginal & SE & they play fine on the computer.

M

I had no problem loading the any of the 4 CDs (both the extended and the originals) on to my Ipod through Itunes at one time or another. You might have CD problem or a problem on the computer end. You might want to just try it on another CD player.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
01-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Patient Zero Wrote:You might have CD problem or a problem on the computer end. You might want to just try it on another CD player.

It works on other players and other CD's work on the computer
01-24-2010, 01:44 PM
The original and SE AToE soundtracks imported into iTunes and play without a problem on my iPhone.
05-20-2010, 03:42 AM
I don't have the Special Edition soundtrack, but I have both LNOE and ATOE soundtracks queued up throug iTunes, and have had no problem bouncing them into MP3 players or my phone.

I keep a playlist of just soundtracks for when I need to get rid of background noise (read: neighbors), especially when I dabble in game design, so both of these soundtracks join other soundtracks that I own. Currently it includes Braveheart, Gladiator, Last of the Mohicans, Jurrasic Park, the Baldur's Gate game soundtrack, some Castlevania and Final Fantasy tracks, some Mannheim Steamroller (like Rise of the Valkyries), and a few other fantasy soundtracks I dug up. Only about 12 hours or so!

What I want are the two cards that come with the CD!!!