Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super Dungeon Explore
12-05-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: Super Dungeon Explore
Gameplay and a demo game showed here. This guy hosts pretty good Watch It Played videos. The episodes normally end with him asking his viewers what he should do next. It's helped me decide on a couple games I was fence-sitting on. And watching a video of 20-30 minutes is much more fun than reading a rulebook. :p

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0...ature=plcp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
(12-05-2012 07:26 AM)Bokya Wrote:  Gameplay and a demo game showed here. This guy hosts pretty good Watch It Played videos. The episodes normally end with him asking his viewers what he should do next. It's helped me decide on a couple games I was fence-sitting on. And watching a video of 20-30 minutes is much more fun than reading a rulebook. :p

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0...ature=plcp

Thanks for the link Bokya!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2012, 08:55 PM
I like the lay outs but the minatures are just too damn cute.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-07-2012, 08:01 PM
The game is fun, but the target number of players is like 3. There are just WAY too many rolls. There are offensive rolls and then defensive rolls. A 5-6 player game would just (and does) drag on and a lot of dice passing. Then, as the kobold overlord you're trying to kill players off since they don't respawn. If you die in the first or second turn, you have... to wait 30 mins to an hour just sitting there watching.

I give this game a 8/10 if it's 3 or so players, 5/10 if it's a full game.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
12-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Agreed. 3-4 is the optimal number. No more, no fewer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Never mind the tedious building of the minis. Which I enjoy ;p Only one that was a complete pain in the ass was the starfire dragon

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.