Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake
01-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Toungue TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake
On an almost totally unrelated subject. I'm throwing a delayed bday party Saturday, February 02, 2013 for friends and any TZG member who's got a thing for gaming, drinking (sorry, no diet cokes, though) and eating (flesh, bone, meat or braiiins).

Because of the number of invites, I can't promise any LNoE (perhaps for those who stay over), however we'll be playing (Ultimate) Werewolf and we have a horror quiz planned, so satisfaction guaranteed if you aren't a dumbass. Zombie10

If you're in the neighborhood or just a flight away, do consider dropping by. I live near Copenhagen Airport (Denmark) and will have pizzas, cake and a couch to spare, so the logistics should have been taken care of.

I'm dead serious. I welcome any full-fledged TZG member. If your country is on a EU VISA required list, I'll even help you get one. Zombie03

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake
Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.
01-12-2013, 04:44 PM
(01-12-2013 03:24 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.

I don't know where else one would celebrate a birthday besides legoland

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2013, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 05:14 PM by mqstout.)
~$900 round trip airfare for one. (Denmark is highish on my 'to travel to' list. Not that I'm much of a traveler.)
01-13-2013, 08:15 AM
(01-12-2013 04:44 PM)zachmaio Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 03:24 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.

I don't know where else one would celebrate a birthday besides legoland

True. I'm actually surprised this never occured to me.

(01-12-2013 05:11 PM)mqstout Wrote:  ~$900 round trip airfare for one. (Denmark is highish on my 'to travel to' list. Not that I'm much of a traveler.)

You're welcome any day, mqstout.

01-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Legoland is the only place I've been in Denmark, though I've promised my four year old a trip when he's a bit older. I'll give you a shout in 2014!
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2013, 08:07 PM
(01-13-2013 01:18 PM)sickboy Wrote:  Legoland is the only place I've been in Denmark, though I've promised my four year old a trip when he's a bit older. I'll give you a shout in 2014!

I think our appartement should be able to accomodate 2-3 guests, so don't be a stranger. Zombie03