Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Dead Series
02-18-2011, 01:20 AM
The Dead Series
Not realy sure if I asked this before.

Is there anyone here who collects the 12" The Dead for Sideshow Collectibles?

I have 5 of them.

The Harbinger (still my favorite!)
[Image: SSC-Subject2221-02.jpg]

[Image: sideshow-the-dead-subject-2221-the-harbinger.jpg]

The Corporate Spokesman (black suite)
[Image: 04-Subject-57-Corp-Spokes.jpg]

The Tactical Containment Unit Operator (Green fatigues)
[Image: sideshow-12-the-dead-subject-805-tcuop-figure-eeb18.JPG]

The babysitter (international exclusive version, limited to 300)
[Image: 06-Subject-1025-BABYsir-COM-CON.jpg]

The Street Prophet:
[Image: 6a010534ca5d8b970b0105359678a5970c-800wi]

I would still love to have the Security Agent, The Butcher and the Mall Santa. Watchmen02

So, anyone else into these "bad mofo put this in your livingroom and upset the inlaws" toys? Zombie24

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2011, 08:46 AM
RE: The Dead Series
I have never seen these before, so I don't any. I like that tactical containment unit operator. His tongue is out of hand.
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2011, 09:51 AM
RE: The Dead Series
(02-18-2011 08:46 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  I have never seen these before, so I don't any. I like that tactical containment unit operator. His tongue is out of hand.

He is the nastiest one I have. Probably the nastiest there is at the moment. He doesn't have a chin so that is why his tongue hangs out Watchmen02

To be honest he is my least favorite one. For some reason but I just can't put my finger on just why.

The cool thing about the dolls is that the different tpyes of zombies also depict different stages of...well...being zombie.

Like the Street Preacher, he obviously has been around for some time and then you have the babysitter, she's fresh. Just turned zombie.

The harbinger is just my favorite because he is the most controversial. A walking dead priest? Damn! Watchmen02
The sculpt on his head is truely amazing (that's why I also posted a close-up pic) One thing wich is not true on the pics...he doesn't hold his bible like that, it keeps falling out of his hand because it is to heavy Insane21

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user