Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Walking Dead
09-29-2010, 10:08 PM
RE: The Walking Dead
#12 just came out. It collected up to issue 72. I believe #76 was JUST released and the trades only come out every 6 issues. So number #13 (collecting issues #73-78) will come out sometime early next year. That's my best guess.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2010, 11:32 PM
i'm a reader since it's first issue, they mantain the interest every and each issue
Find all posts by this user
11-17-2010, 04:58 PM
(11-14-2010 11:32 PM)rpal Wrote:  i'm a reader since it's first issue, they mantain the interest every and each issue

looks like Barnes and nobles will have vol 13 on nov 23rd. I'm stoked.. can't wait.

I wish they published them biweekly.. as in.. 2x per week Watchmen02

soundguy
11-28-2010, 06:27 PM
It's a gritty read but I'm in. I've got issues 1-12 of the graphic novel. I'm sure you know they're making a Walking Dead Tv adaptation as well. Although the verdicts out on how that will turn out...
11-28-2010, 06:46 PM
(11-28-2010 06:27 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  It's a gritty read but I'm in. I've got issues 1-12 of the graphic novel. I'm sure you know they're making a Walking Dead Tv adaptation as well. Although the verdicts out on how that will turn out...

Verdicts in (it's awesome), you can catch it on AMC in the States or FX in the UK.

Darabont's done a good job of converting it to the screen. I've been buying the book monthly since issue 28. It's by far the best comic book out there.
11-28-2010, 07:19 PM
n107 - completely agree with you.

As for the tv show, so far so good in my opinion. I like the way its going, I hope it delivers on the brutal reality the book portrays.

Nothing like sitting alone at night reading something that makes you lose hope in humanity. I used to partially think zombies would be a nice change up to real life. No more work/school, just surviving and doing your thing... then I read the books. Takes all the fun out of the apocalypse (while still being a fantastic read that you can't get enough of).
11-29-2010, 12:09 AM
i was thinking the same thing. i got plenty of ammo and a good hold out place.. bring on the walking dead Watchmen02 SS is probably gonna be a bust anyway when i get there.. Watchmen02
01-13-2011, 05:03 AM
its awesome i love the show on A&E also Insane20
02-18-2011, 12:47 AM
I have all 13 TPBs......can't wait for #14 to hit the shelves.
03-29-2011, 11:51 PM
I'm finishing Book 5 (Hardcover), which means issues 49-60. What a terrific read! It's dark and poignant and dark and violent. And did I mention dark? Wow, talk about a bleak world!

The TV series started great, but kinda took a bad at episode #4, in my (and my girlfriend's) opinion. They somehow decided to put a little optimism in there, which kinda goes against the books (and that episode was written by Kirkman himself!).

So, if you must choose, go for the books.