Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things I've learned while playing LNOE
11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Things I've learned while playing LNOE
1. Sheriff Anderson is apparently related to Barnie Fife and has a nasty habit of walking around with only one bullet in his gun.

2. Fire Axes are astonishingly brittle and feeble.

3. Circular saws on the other hand are indestructible.

4. I’m never getting any medical care in Woodinvale. (I have a history of finding meat cleavers in the hospital)

5. Zombies are surprisingly respectful and will break off their attack for a moment if you want to have sex one last time before you die. They may call their friends over to watch however.

6. Nobody in Woodinvale hunts with a rifle.

7. The homeless are surprisingly useful and are most likely carrying explosives.

8. They are coming.

9. They will get you.

10. They are here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2009, 08:45 PM
RE: Things I've learned while playing LNOE
Nice One!! Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17

Oh and off the top of my head:

11. Manor Houses have absolutely nothing of use within them, so go and search in other buildings instead.
11-12-2009, 02:06 AM
12. A large and unwieldy fence post doesn't tire you out, slow you down, or leave you vulnerable to counter attack. It is also thematically completely lame (and this is from a hero player).
11-12-2009, 04:51 AM
13. put an elderly lady with a shotgun in the manor an you'll have no problem defending it. Watchmen02

I choose to live in a state of denial...
11-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Airports have an infinite supply of flare guns.
Flare guns are the most spectacular zombie-slaying weapon this side of nuclear warheads.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2012, 08:52 PM
This was a very old thread. Off the top of my head, I couldn't think of anything to add, but this was just too funny a topic not to get dug back up. ;-) LOL! Hopefully others have some funny additions to this list.
12-13-2012, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 11:01 PM by MoonSylver.)
Saying "This could be our last night on earth" to a chick during a zombie apocalypse will get you laid, guaranteed. Zombie03

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
12-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Really!!? Thanks! Althogh usually this ends up wit Heroes dying. Is it worth it? If they look like the LNoE ladies I gotta say II'd risk it!
12-14-2012, 05:22 PM
I leaned gasoline makes a more destructive explosion than dynamite.... Heh heh heh next time I wanna do some blast mining with miles ill tell him to use gas lol
12-14-2012, 05:26 PM
14. The keys for the truck are always where you unexpectedly EXPECT to find them... at the bottom of the deck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user