Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things I would love to see in LNOE
02-24-2011, 06:26 AM
RE: Things I would love to see in LNOE
Yes... Yes, yes, yes... Residences. I want to know where these people actually live. Houses, Inns, Motels, trailer parks, whatever... It always bugged me that there were no boards showing anyone's homes. Aside from that, I use the boards in my RPG's as well for small towns, having some residences would be great for that too.

A Mall is classic... I have no clue why they didn't do one already.

A Big Cemetery would be great too, also classic.

An Asylum, also classic, would be really good too.
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2011, 06:33 AM
Yeah, that's why I had make a residence on my L-board. These people live nowhere, lol. It is out of scale in the context of the rest of the buildings, but it works.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2011, 02:58 PM
maybe they all live in the one farm house.... unlikely
02-24-2011, 03:10 PM
(02-24-2011 01:31 AM)kkamena Wrote:  
(02-23-2011 11:32 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  I'd love a huge in door building, it would just kinda suck to get taken over or lights out played on it

maybe individual stores could get taken over or lights out but not the entire building

I agree with that idea. Realistically many malls are open affairs that let daylight flood in, but individual stores inside could be dark. Besides, what IDIOT is gonna explore a mall, at night, after Z day?

Zombie11

Mark
365ZED
02-24-2011, 09:57 PM
(02-24-2011 03:10 PM)365ZED Wrote:  
(02-24-2011 01:31 AM)kkamena Wrote:  
(02-23-2011 11:32 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  I'd love a huge in door building, it would just kinda suck to get taken over or lights out played on it

maybe individual stores could get taken over or lights out but not the entire building

I agree with that idea. Realistically many malls are open affairs that let daylight flood in, but individual stores inside could be dark. Besides, what IDIOT is gonna explore a mall, at night, after Z day?

Zombie11

Mark
365ZED

Ving Rhames
02-26-2011, 04:55 AM
Yeah...the Farmhouse is the only residence on there! WTF!
03-14-2011, 07:48 PM
I would like to see some more animals in the game. Like a horse that gives you +2 Movement but can only travel outside or in the barn.

It would be treated as an item I would think.
03-14-2011, 09:01 PM
TJ Thoroughbred is a card from the Growing Hunger expansion (at least I think it is GH...). Allows you to immediately move D6 spaces, or 6 spaces if you are Jenny.

It is kinda funny when you find a horse as an item. I remember searching in the Church:
Me: "I'm going to search, and I find.... a horse!"
ZP: "Where?"
Me: "Under the pew."
03-15-2011, 01:39 AM
I'd really like to see more of the tokens used. For example the statue could have a crypt under it. The sewer tokens could be used and a board section could be placed to the side representing the dank dripping crypt. Obviously it would house some really badly decomposing z's (maybe civil war grave dead) and maybe some sort of zombie raising necromancer... Can you imagine the claustraphobic tension of being trapped down there?

Feel free to add, I'm just putting out some ideas...
03-15-2011, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2011 02:16 AM by zombie67.)
(03-14-2011 09:01 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  TJ Thoroughbred is a card from the Growing Hunger expansion (at least I think it is GH...). Allows you to immediately move D6 spaces, or 6 spaces if you are Jenny.

It is kinda funny when you find a horse as an item. I remember searching in the Church:
Me: "I'm going to search, and I find.... a horse!"
ZP: "Where?"
Me: "Under the pew."

There are loads of places you could find a horse in a church:

[Image: HorseAltar.jpg]

[Image: HorseFont.jpg]

[Image: HorseConfession.jpg]