Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Three more variants
04-08-2014, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 04:32 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Three more variants
(04-08-2014 08:13 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  The thru wall works in the same way as one of the bitf hero upgrades. It means if you are not next to a wall you may still shoot through it. If you are next to a wall you may shoot through an additional wall.

I see, we assume the Hero can see the Zombie through a window or a gap in the destroyed wall/barricade. I can buy thatZombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 10:56 PM
i'd even be ok with it killing a multi wound zombie. it is a falling tree. they kill people pretty easill!
04-09-2014, 11:00 PM
I see it movie wise. Gigantic behemoth coming towards hero, tree falls. Hero starts celebrating, "what's that noise" tree branches push up as behemoth emerges. Wounded but not killed
04-09-2014, 11:21 PM
(04-09-2014 11:00 PM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  I see it movie wise. Gigantic behemoth coming towards hero, tree falls. Hero starts celebrating, "what's that noise" tree branches push up as behemoth emerges. Wounded but not killed

Yeah, The tree would have to rise slowly behind the Hero... and then AIEEEEEEEE!!!Zombie13
04-10-2014, 12:10 AM
(04-08-2014 10:56 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i'd even be ok with it killing a multi wound zombie. it is a falling tree. they kill people pretty easill!

Just would want to guard against it being OP against the multi-would Zombies.

Also, maybe if when it falls on a space the Zombies get a chance to "dodge". Some dice roll test.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
04-10-2014, 09:24 PM
I think one wound only. But no dodge. A zombie does not dodge a tree.
04-10-2014, 09:38 PM
I don't think a zombie has any fear of harm or death, and so even if he could dodge the tree, he probably wouldn't bother. If it's not "Shamble and Groan" or "Eat Brain" there's no point in trying. Watchmen02
04-10-2014, 10:50 PM
yep.. zombies don't dodge...
04-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Yah, not dodge - but maybe wriggle out once pinned.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
04-13-2014, 05:39 PM
If you had to pick one character to sweep in and save the day who would you pick