TheZombieGame.com Forums
Three more variants - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Three more variants (/Thread-Three-more-variants)

Pages: 1 2 3

Three more variants - Fizzgaz - 04-06-2014 04:25 PM

[attachment=2645]

[attachment=2646]

[attachment=2647]

RE: Three more variants - Fizzgaz - 04-06-2014 09:11 PM

And another[attachment=2648]

RE: Three more variants - soundguy - 04-07-2014 02:31 PM

i deffinately like the fire thru option on the 50cal.. makes perfect sense!

explain the other fire item with the poker?

RE: Three more variants - Fizzgaz - 04-07-2014 04:16 PM

It's as if you have had the poker in a fire. It would penetrate skull easier with a little heat.

RE: Three more variants - StayPuft - 04-07-2014 04:37 PM

These are awesome! Love them all. The M-95 is definitely really bad @$$. Funny enough, though, my favorite of this group is actually "Helping Hand." I don't know why in particular, but I just think that is a really cool idea. Plus, it kind of fits thematically. A surprise character shows up just in the nick of time to help you out when you need it. Really cool!

RE: Three more variants - Fizzgaz - 04-07-2014 05:00 PM

The BIG gun was my mates idea, I liked the idea that to set up the gun you wouldn't have time to move. The character coming to help, I think is movie gold. I play it, story wise, he/she runs in to help and either dies trying or once they help, here a scream and run off to help. My favourite is the tree, I like, thematically, "oh shit, zombies," 'CRACK' zombie dies. "That was a stroke of luck"

RE: Three more variants - samuraitrev - 04-07-2014 11:59 PM

Great looking cards.
Does the Falling Tree kill Zombie Heroes and the Behemoth?

Just to check. Do you still need to have Line of Sight to shoot a Zombie through a wall with the M95 Barrett? I mean all players can fire through walls they're next to already or is it like this? [H][S][S][W][Z]
H = Hero
S = (Empty) Space
W = Wall
Z = Zombie

Don't get me wrong it's cool but I'm a little bit confused by the firing through walls mechanics.Zombie20
+1 Rep

RE: Three more variants - Fizzgaz - 04-08-2014 08:13 AM

No just standards. Specials take a wound. May need to re word
The thru wall works in the same way as one of the bitf hero upgrades. It means if you are not next to a wall you may still shoot through it. If you are next to a wall you may shoot through an additional wall.

RE: Three more variants - ATOEtalGeek - 04-08-2014 02:33 PM

I like Helping Hand and Falling Tree. I'm awaiting the clarification on if it auto-kills a Zombie with multiple wounds though.

Maybe it would cause one wound and then pin them for a certain number of rounds?

RE: Three more variants - Fizzgaz - 04-08-2014 03:50 PM

The idea was to kill standard zombies but I like the idea of trap/wound