Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game
07-29-2013, 03:48 AM
Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game
Over at BGG, when you check the information for Last Night on Earth: The Zombie game, it says that it's been Reimplemented by Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game. Now, that got me a little curious, so I hopped unto the BBG link and the first thing I see? An image of Wolverine, Darth Maul, a Predator (dunno if it's THE Predator from the first movie) and Iron Man.

It's a free print and play game, and that's as far as I've gotten as I don't have time right now to read through it. Has anyone tried this game out? Since it reimplements/borrows mechanics from LNOE, there might be some good ideas here that can be used in custom scenarios for LNOE.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game
Looking forward to try this!
Find all posts by this user
08-14-2013, 12:55 AM
(07-29-2013 03:48 AM)LabRat Wrote:  Over at BGG, when you check the information for Last Night on Earth: The Zombie game, it says that it's been Reimplemented by Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game. Now, that got me a little curious, so I hopped unto the BBG link and the first thing I see? An image of Wolverine, Darth Maul, a Predator (dunno if it's THE Predator from the first movie) and Iron Man.

It's a free print and play game, and that's as far as I've gotten as I don't have time right now to read through it. Has anyone tried this game out? Since it reimplements/borrows mechanics from LNOE, there might be some good ideas here that can be used in custom scenarios for LNOE.

got a link? i'm having trouble finding it for some reason??

thanks
08-14-2013, 03:23 AM
Ultimate Warriors Death Battle

Here you go.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
08-14-2013, 02:34 PM