Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vehicle items/Weapons
05-16-2011, 01:32 AM
Vehicle items/Weapons
How about some vehicle items for heroes/zombies to cruise around on. Like a bicyle that would give you +4 to movement and you get a flat on a role of 1 or 2. Etc. Any thoughts? Do you think this would make the game too unbalanced? There could be the same for zombies as in Romero's films they had muscle memory of things they did in their previous lives...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2011, 11:47 AM
RE: Vehicle items/Weapons
I think that the Zeds have some upgrades in the form of cards and with the grave weapons, that works for them. However, my guess is that there will be some items that alters movement soon. I think a bike would be a good idea (there is of course a skateboard and a horse all ready Watchmen02). +4 is a little much, perhaps +1 standard, +2 for a special character or +1d3 could be ok...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-16-2011, 05:49 PM
An oldie but a goodie that I found while searching before posting my own car rules:

Car Rules Thread
05-17-2011, 02:52 PM
I'd like to see a zombie on a spacehopper or one of those pedal go-cartsZombie17
05-23-2011, 06:00 AM
I remember a motorcycle counter in the core game. It could function as an item. Zombie13
05-26-2011, 08:34 AM
And what about the Zombie Bobsled Team from Plants vs Zombies? Watchmen02